Please explain the Schiano hate

Southbeach44

Sophomore
Why is this guy so hated on this board? I don't understand. I think Tennessee is kicking themselves in the balls for not following threw with hiring him. For some reason he has a bad rap on this board. Just wondering why.

Schiano is exactly what we need at head coach. No nonsense. No bull bleep.

RemainMack

Junior
I think he would be solid to mediocre here.Maybe like Butch Davis back in the day with half the evaluation skills. We’d have a solid staff, solid recruiting and evals, but gameday decisions would sometimes be bone headed and frustrating with limited innovation.

I think we’d be a 8-10 win team with him. Basically 8-9 win seasons for 3 years, up to 10 and then back to 8-9. Occasionally we’d hit 11 wins but 9 wins or so would be the constant. Good but never great.

pacusmc

Freshman
1606016013645.gif

513CincycaneOSUSucks

Grassy Legacy..Crown Up
Yeah that’s also kind of important, too. Lol
Greg had come into his office white as a ghost and said he just saw Jerry doing something to a boy in the shower. And that’s it. That’s all he ever told me.”

Yep i little bit...for those who dont like to read...he can go to hell literally for keeping his mouth shut..

TimeB0mb

Junior
Why is this guy so hated on this board? I don't understand. I think Tennessee is kicking themselves in the balls for not following threw with hiring him. For some reason he has a bad rap on this board. Just wondering why.

Schiano is exactly what we need at head coach. No nonsense. No bull bleep.

Schiano protected a child diddler. So he's permanently off the list.

Southbeach44

Sophomore
He literally knew little boys were being ass raped in the showers and kept his mout shut for the sake of his career. Any decent man would literally have a baseball bat in his hands and be cracking skulls.

Any questions about why he’s hated?
Well if he did that horrible ****, I am officially on the hate him team. I had no idea.