Please explain the Schiano hate

That's also true just talking about the football coaching. Apparently rutger don't care

Strictly as a football coach, I would agree it’s not like he’s a horrible coach or anything. There are much worse coaches out there, I don’t know if you call him an average coach or above average coach.

But I personally cannot and could not ever get over the Penn State stuff. Just to me that’s a nonstarter. I just am disgusted with anybody that would ever know about something like that and not do anything. That just makes you a total garbage human being. I can forgive a lot of shlt about people, but that’s where I draw the line.

Of course Rutgers doesn’t care, they’re just a desperate *** program with no history and no solid foundation and no hope for ever doing anything other than hoping to be a couple games above .500 every year

Advertisement
Not the way it happened , He was the coach in waiting under Butch . Schaino was offered the Rutgers job because Butch said he was staying. A week later Butch left for Cleveland, Miami then offered him the coaching job and he declined said he committed to Rutgers. The beginning of the downfall.

Not what I was talking about at all. This was years after all that.
He was the coach Rutgers already. He was offered the job after Coker was fired. He then preceded to turn down the job during an espn interview in the middle of one of those silly awards they did.

Strictly as a football coach, I would agree it’s not like he’s a horrible coach or anything. There are much worse coaches out there, I don’t know if you call him an average coach or above average coach.

But I personally cannot and could not ever get over the Penn State stuff. Just to me that’s a nonstarter. I just am disgusted with anybody that would ever know about something like that and not do anything. That just makes you a total garbage human being. I can forgive a lot of shlt about people, but that’s where I draw the line.

Of course Rutgers doesn’t care, they’re just a desperate *** program with no history and no solid foundation and no hope for ever doing anything other than hoping to be a couple games above .500 every year
Can't argue with anything u said it's despicable what happened at PSU. I would say winning at Rutgers is a miracle they suck bad but I'm sure he has to be cheating....that's the only way to win at a bottom feeding program or any program imo. Rutgers has no history in anything I love in jersey most people don't care for them. We root for other college teams.

The kind of Miami "Fan" that loves Schiano is also the same Miami "Fan" that wants Frank Martin. In other words, they love guys that LOOK the part of being a HC, performance and long term viability be damned. I've said it once, and I'll say it again: We have some of the least knowledgeable fans in the country. It's almost like our fans watch maybe 1-2 games outside of the Miami bubble per year and fall in love with highly flawed, relatively mediocre entities. It's the same crap with Mike Leach and a multitude of other guys that talk tough, but don't deliver. Maybe, not just maybe if you watched the game and paid attention, you'd see that "Muh Football" meatheads are a dime a dozen and you aren't winning anything with those guys anymore, unless you have an OVERWHELMING financial advantage.

Knowledgeable fans hate Schiano because we know that his way of doing things are smoke and mirrors. He watered down the Rutgers schedule, and only started winning once any program worth a **** in the Big East left. He parlayed that little taste of success into an NFL gig, where he was exposed as a complete and utter joke. He's been an assistant since then. Rutgers is desperate and like desperate, poorly managed organizations tend to do, reached out to the one guy that had any semblance of success and begged him to put the band back together. There's only one difference now: Schiano can't feast on a bunch of glorified midmajors anymore. Guess what? You're playing big boy football, and that means you will have to do more than recruit South Florida scraps.

He's unlikable BEFORE you find out that he enabled pedophilia. That's impressively bad when you think about it. He's a POS BEFORE you realize that he looked the other way as a child was raped before his very eyes. The fact that Rutgers rehired him knowing that is all you need to know. It's akin to Louisville rehiring Petrino, despite all the crap he had done.

Can't argue with anything u said it's despicable what happened at PSU. I would say winning at Rutgers is a miracle they suck bad but I'm sure he has to be cheating....that's the only way to win at a bottom feeding program or any program imo. Rutgers has no history in anything I love in jersey most people don't care for them. We root for other college teams.

James Gandolfini their best alumni. RIP

Advertisement
The kind of Miami "Fan" that loves Schiano is also the same Miami "Fan" that wants Frank Martin. In other words, they love guys that LOOK the part of being a HC, performance and long term viability be damned. I've said it once, and I'll say it again: We have some of the least knowledgeable fans in the country. It's almost like our fans watch maybe 1-2 games outside of the Miami bubble per year and fall in love with highly flawed, relatively mediocre entities. It's the same crap with Mike Leach and a multitude of other guys that talk tough, but don't deliver. Maybe, not just maybe if you watched the game and paid attention, you'd see that "Muh Football" meatheads are a dime a dozen and you aren't winning anything with those guys anymore, unless you have an OVERWHELMING financial advantage.

Knowledgeable fans hate Schiano because we know that his way of doing things are smoke and mirrors. He watered down the Rutgers schedule, and only started winning once any program worth a **** in the Big East left. He parlayed that little taste of success into an NFL gig, where he was exposed as a complete and utter joke. He's been an assistant since then. Rutgers is desperate and like desperate, poorly managed organizations tend to do, reached out to the one guy that had any semblance of success and begged him to put the band back together. There's only one difference now: Schiano can't feast on a bunch of glorified midmajors anymore. Guess what? You're playing big boy football, and that means you will have to do more than recruit South Florida scraps.

He's unlikable BEFORE you find out that he enabled pedophilia. That's impressively bad when you think about it. He's a POS BEFORE you realize that he looked the other way as a child was raped before his very eyes. The fact that Rutgers rehired him knowing that is all you need to know. It's akin to Louisville rehiring Petrino, despite all the crap he had done.
u pretty much described us a bit lol without watering down the schedule lol

Advertisement
Back