Playoff rankings Miami #7

Advertisement
Well TCU or OU is losing and ND is losing. We beat ND we're 5 at worst. I think we jump Clemson in that scenario

Beat ND and we’ll be #3 . Win out we’ll either be #1 or #2 . A 1-loss UGA or Bama will not be ranked ahead of us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
It doesn't matter where they rank us. We win this weekend and we will be in the top 4 next week. Then we roll on....

So we have a clear path into the top four. Just like I tried to explain to those buffoons all week.

Do you mean with a loss to ND?

What?

I mean we obviously are in if we’re undefeated. I’m asking do you think we have a chance as a 1 loss ACC champ

No, we are out with a loss unless it's one of those seasons in which everyone loses again.

What if we lose a close one but beat Clemson in the ACC champ....would that be enough of other teams lost along the way

Win Saturday and then everyone will shut up.

That’s all I give a **** about.

Advertisement
Gtfoh Georgia no 1 bama is by far the best team in the country. Ou and mayfield maybe the only team that can stand up to bama.

VT was a big win for our Coastal position, but in the national outlook it was just a good win. We need to beat a top five and then we have proven we are legit.

Advertisement
Do you mean with a loss to ND?

What?

I mean we obviously are in if we’re undefeated. I’m asking do you think we have a chance as a 1 loss ACC champ

No, we are out with a loss unless it's one of those seasons in which everyone loses again.

What if we lose a close one but beat Clemson in the ACC champ....would that be enough of other teams lost along the way

I think we need help in that situation, but yes, it would still be possible. For example, we would need the OKL/TCU winner to lose in the B12 title game, Wisconsin to lose the B10 title game, etc.

Advertisement
Dumbest take on this board (by sometimes otherwise intelligent people): "Nothing matters! If we win out then we're in!"

Well thanks. Thank you for setting the bar higher for us than any other program aside from Wisconsin (with an incomparably weak schedule). Please remember your standards if we somehow lose a 1 pt game to Notre Dame and then beat Clemson. Or smash Notre Dame and lose to Clemson in OT.

I'm not in the business of EVER predicting a Canes loss but for chrissakes- some of us need to learn how to play this narrative game a little better and wayyyyy earlier. The SEC starts excusing losses in like week 1.

Last edited:
We should be ahead of TCU...even Wisconsin. Oh well, just keep kicking *** and taking care of business and we’ll be where we need to.

Just win but why we should care is let’s say we are a 1 loss team. At 7 we are done. Period.

That’s the part that ****es me off. If our loss comes to Notre Dame and then we beat Clemson we have a long way to climb from where we fall after this week.

Advertisement
Back