Playing Bama is Another Poor Business Decision

The point is ANYONE but Alabama.

If it was Auburn, Michigan, Texas, USC, Tennessee, Penn State....that would be good for business.

Blake James is an idiot. But he must be retarded if he thought we'd be in a position to compete when he's the a-hole who keeps hiring unqualified HCs, and then allows them to hire their 25-year old sons to run each side of the ball.

Advertisement
Another tough guy stuck in the 80’s
I got this OCCC , just hold back fir second , @OriginalCanesCanesCanes and GOCANES05 would be two feared DT’s anyone would face the PASSION that would be unleashed would be unimaginable.

If only it could be downloaded load to these kids we’d play BAMA on dirt field no press no lights nothing but BLOOD .

Till this PASSION and mindset is accepted then you get **** we’re getting now.

WE DON’T GIVE A HOOT WE JUST FEED

The dumbest ****...the fact Fans reference the 80s and early 2000s just shows how out of touch some of y’all are..facts until our talent throughout the roster matches that of Clem, Bama, UGA etc..it doesn’t matter..whoever the coach is needs to get that going in the right direction first..Manny understands that and clearly has made strides to fix that (aside from corner lol)..you have to stack talent and classes..so no we are not ready to beat an elite Bama, OSU, Clemson etc annually but u have to be ready to compete in these games..you have too
And who's fault is that? After 4 years of recruiting and development we only missing talent in DB's, LB's and DE's. That's all. Other than that Manny has done a stellar job recruiting and development................lol

He had enough time to fix the defense but failed miserably. No excuse for the worst defensive performance ever against "not "a power house football school.

Another tough guy stuck in the 80’s

I’m not stuck anywhere.

And not crying like a female about a game that’s been scheduled for years doesn’t make me a tough guy, it just makes me not a whiny whiny menopausal housewife.

I mean what’s the point of this estrogen laden bltchfest?

What do you want?

Cancel the game?

Do you realize you guys sound like a bunch of cunnies?

Get the fūck on with it you beta simps.

For all anyone knows we will have a new defensive coordinator and and several new position coaches. That’ll mean Bama will not be able to prepare or watch game tape. The horses are in the stable to hang with anyone.

Advertisement
I’m not stuck anywhere.

And not crying like a female about a game that’s been scheduled for years doesn’t make me a tough guy, it just makes me not a whiny whiny menopausal housewife.

I mean what’s the point of this estrogen laden bltchfest?

What do you want?

Cancel the game?

Do you realize you guys sound like a bunch of cunnies?

Get the fūck on with it you beta simps.
Jon Hamm Yes GIF

And who's fault is that? After 4 years of recruiting and development we only missing talent in DB's, LB's and DE's. That's all. Other than that Manny has done a stellar job recruiting and development................lol

He had enough time to fix the defense but failed miserably. No excuse for the worst defensive performance ever against "not "a power house football school.
18 months is not enough time..now this same board were ****ting on shaq and wet dreaming about the supposedly addition by subtracting of that LB group last year..I told y’all the drop off from 55 and 56 would be felt.. that’s cfb..at CB same thing. We knew what we had ..still u go 8-2 and sign the class u sign..u go through a szn were u see young guys they evaluated making plays..but still you dumb *** fans who can’t see the forest from the trees. Some of y’all would rather have 2 minute meals rather then just letting **** play out. Majority of y’all didn’t like the hire and what to be right about that initial feeling..dumb *** mofos want a “proven coach”..not realizing the proven championship coaching ain’t leaving were they at..picking a coach is a crap shoot. All u can do is go off where the program is today. And right now that’s 2 recruiting cycles that kept some of the top local guys home. Including a blue chip QB, top 10 national local stars and a 8-2 reg szn..but yet..y’all *****ing as if he’s losing a game or in dog fights with the 2000 canes roster (Butch)..at the end of the day right now it’s all about roster building that’s how we get back to where we want to be. If we was signing FSU (another coach who half this board was ready to suck off at Memphis)/ Al Golden type classes I’d be worried

Advertisement
We are not beating Alabama next year to open the season. Lets be real. Best case we put on a decent showing and get out of there with no injuries. Worst case is much much worse. I don't see any upside. The Canes still draw a tv audience, we dont need Bama for that. Its easy to call me a p _ _ y for saying this but in the end college football is a business and this is another poor business decision. Bama gets another opportunity to play against a marquee brand (thank you 1983 - 2003) on national tv that it will be favored by double digits over. The imbalance in college football has been well documented. There are maybe 6 elite programs, and we are a long way off from competing on that level. Not saying we schedule the little sisters of the poor outside of the ACC, but we need wins, not a$$ whippings. Couple more 9+ win seasons, couple more top 10 recruiting classes, and capable quarterback play and we can start electing to play one of the top 6. Otherwise, lets get W's.
If you're scared get a dog.

Advertisement
Dude, it's 2 freaking days before Christmas and that game isn't until September 4th. Do you really need to post all of this negativity before the 2020 season has even ended? There's plenty of time from 12/30 until 9/4 for this.
Obsessive compulsive disorder....

You said it there, brother. And it all goes back to the Miami admin. They only want to hire betas because betas can easily be controlled. Reigned in. Rumor is, Jimmy Johnson walked around Hecht with a wheelbarrow to carry around his giant ballsack. Jimmy, Howard... those men were alpha dogs. But the Miami admin hated them because they couldn't be controlled. They had some well-publicized dustups.

So now, every time we're hiring a head coach, we pass on the alphas and hire only beta yes-men because our admin doesn't want to deal with another Jimmy Johnson. Look at how we turned down Dan Mullen twice, or even Mike Leach. It's the admin who are holding us back more than anything.wh

Mike Leach

Advertisement
18 months is not enough time..now this same board were ****ting on shaq and wet dreaming about the supposedly addition by subtracting of that LB group last year..I told y’all the drop off from 55 and 56 would be felt.. that’s cfb..at CB same thing. We knew what we had ..still u go 8-2 and sign the class u sign..u go through a szn were u see young guys they evaluated making plays..but still you dumb *** fans who can’t see the forest from the trees. Some of y’all would rather have 2 minute meals rather then just letting **** play out. Majority of y’all didn’t like the hire and what to be right about that initial feeling..dumb *** mofos want a “proven coach”..not realizing the proven championship coaching ain’t leaving were they at..picking a coach is a crap shoot. All u can do is go off where the program is today. And right now that’s 2 recruiting cycles that kept some of the top local guys home. Including a blue chip QB, top 10 national local stars and a 8-2 reg szn..but yet..y’all *****ing as if he’s losing a game or in dog fights with the 2000 canes roster (Butch)..at the end of the day right now it’s all about roster building that’s how we get back to where we want to be. If we was signing FSU (another coach who half this board was ready to suck off at Memphis)/ Al Golden type classes I’d be worried
18 months? As a DC who evaluated and recruited for 2 years before he became a HC, he gets a pass? He Continually evaluated, recruited and developed defensive players for 4 years. Notice that I did not mention anything about offense.

18 months? As a DC who evaluated and recruited for 2 years before he became a HC, he gets a pass? He Continually evaluated, recruited and developed defensive players for 4 years. Notice that I did not mention anything about offense.
Honest question..where do you think we should as a program rn...we haven’t done **** for 15 years..just went 8-2.. so again, where exactly do you thing we should be in year 2 of him as a HC? Do u think he should’ve came , after the dry spell we had since 2003, and fielded a defense with the talent and depth of OSU, Bama, Clemson?

Honest question..where do you think we should as a program rn...we haven’t done **** for 15 years..just went 8-2.. so again, where exactly do you thing we should be in year 2 of him as a HC? Do u think he should’ve came , after the dry spell we had since 2003, and fielded a defense with the talent and depth of OSU, Bama, Clemson?
I don't want to speculate because there are a lot of factors involved but that's not what we are talking about here. All what you and I are discussing is the bad defense we have after 4 years of his stewardship. As a result of deficient recruiting and development. You say he only had 18 months which is factually incorrect. I wasn't even blaming him for our total win-loss record or our over all standing. All I'm upset about is how bad our defense is NOW relative to where we sit as a program in the most fertile recruiting part of the country.

Advertisement
Back