Playing Bama is Another Poor Business Decision

Advertisement
The amount of estrogen flowing through this thread can cure the worst case of infertility in recorded history.

JFC what a bunch of pussies.
Bro....it's Ala-******-bama. This is like those old WWF matches where some random guy named Joe Smith takes on The Big Boss Man, and everyone gets a good laugh for 5 minutes before poor, motionless Joe Smith gets suplexed and knocked unconscious before being pinned 1-2-3.

Miami fans: We'Re PlaYIng WaGneRRRRRR??!?!?! OMGGGGGGGGG. FIRE JAMES!!!

Also Miami fans: We'Re PlaYiNG BaMA?!!?!?!?! OMGGGGGGG. FIRE JAMES!!

So, according to the ******* cavemen on this dumbass site, there's about 7 teams we can schedule OOC games with, correct? Can someone send those to the AD so we can make sure that everyone is happy???
James should be fired for much worse than that...and you’re included in one of those groups btw. The problem is we only have the perception of being good anymore. Other than beating notre dame 3 years ago, we fall on our face every time we play a team with a chance to prove we’re great.

I guess it was a good business decision to play fiu and la tech. Also unc was a great business decision.
We will arguably have our best on field and on paper talent we’ve had in years. We have a lot of state champions on and coming in.
The obvious problem will be the coaching (no sht).
If Mack brown’s old *** can carve up our defense with 4 plays then I’m sure Bama with their massive support staff and analyst can dismantle our defense like they were playing Jenga.
Unless the offensive and defensive coaching staffs are willing to really be honest with themselves and realize that there are some serious deficiencies we are going to get beat.

But that in no way means that we should duck and act like a beeatches.

But OP is still a puzzy.

Advertisement
You want to be the best you got to beat the best. People need to stop being pussies.
Y’all crazy. Y’all want bama then be crying we shouldn’t even be playing bama once they blow us out. Lol i agree to beat the best you got to play them. But we not even the best on our side of the conf how you really expect us to play a good game against bama? King coming back will NOT help. Saban will out coach manny and Lashlee and Sark might put up 60 on baker. Whew wouldn’t like to start the season off like that but to each it’s own.

Bro....it's Ala-******-bama. This is like those old WWF matches where some random guy named Joe Smith takes on The Big Boss Man, and everyone gets a good laugh for 5 minutes before poor, motionless Joe Smith gets suplexed and knocked unconscious before being pinned 1-2-3.

And?

Just getting you ready for the offseason.

You are welcome.

You've got it wrong.

The off season is where hopes and dreams are reborn from the ashes of our past game typically.

There's an initial downturn, then Spring happens, and our Ibis is turned into a big, beautiful Phoenix. Then come NC talks, why we shouldn't lose a game, etc.

Advertisement
The amount of estrogen flowing through this thread can cure the worst case of infertility in recorded history.

JFC what a bunch of pussies.
84c323408b422a0cfa7494fa8b72b8ff.gif

You've got it wrong.

The off season is where hopes and dreams are reborn from the ashes of our past game typically.

There's an initial downturn, then Spring happens, and our Ibis is turned into a big, beautiful Phoenix. Then come NC talks, why we shouldn't lose a game, etc.
Which is exactly why I need to get people to tamper their expectations. I don't want people falling for the old banana in the tailpipe again.

Advertisement
Drinking Koolaide over the summer into this year I’d heck yeah bring on BAMA .

Well now it ain’t going to be good, we are NOT near the realm universe of mindset mental toughness or anything anyone can dream up as there’s

We will look LOST running around now what now what fire drill in elementary schonce BAMA machine cranks the HUGE tractor trailer diesel up and there ramrod OL tonnage starts feeling it on there first series.

Our heads and nerves are very very sensitive and frail to get smacked back after a fumbled anything.

Sorry people but this bad , I’m serious (1) summer will NOT make WE BACK READY to face a powerhouse with zero zero weaknesses NONE AT ALL.

Some time you get what you ask for SMH.

You cūnts bltch when we schedule a G5 team you don’t like, now you bltch about Bama.

There is a large contingent of fairy ašś miserable cūnts on this site.
OCCC , I fear no man on this earth like you PERIOD

But a beating of unknown proportions is coming against BAMA.

You know it we all know it , these kids are not right to match this level of relentless pounding none stop only breather is running on and of the field this is bad OCCC this BAMA game people will get hurt seriously

Last edited:
Advertisement
I think we should play them and other top teams every year. Helps us understand how far we are from the top. If King comes back and we get a few portal starter we may be able to shock some ppl.

Advertisement
Back