Players maturing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also our best team recently was 2017 when we had older leadership. Berrios Jaquan redwine to name a few

Advertisement
This is not splitting hairs, I can expect a 20 year old to sit in a meeting with the head coach without his mom being around.
Mario is talking to the parents to get everyone on board but if that's what you meant there is validity in that

And thats the point coach was making, this shouldn't be a thing in the first place.
It shouldn't but it is and has been for a while I just don't agree with bashing the one kid who publicly admitted this and actually doing something about it. I just feel like we're acting like this is breaking news when it's clear these kids haven't had good leadership from high school to college. I actually think there are a very small number of "leaders" coaching in south Florida. Miami hired the biggest leader in south Florida. Just look at that fat *** moe the handler for Stewart. It's not just Miami coaches fault. These Florida high school coaches are enablers and doing wrong these kids a lot of times.

And thats the point coach was making, this shouldn't be a thing in the first place.
There’s nothing anyone can do at this time, let it naturally flush these enabled away and the real world deal with them.
But what will actually happen is they’ll end up at grandmas house looking to bunk for the next 30 years on welfare.
If they can’t perform with free ride , what makes these children think they can later.

Welfare is there future

Advertisement
There’s nothing anyone can do at this time, let it naturally flush these enabled away and the real world deal with them.
But what will actually happen is they’ll end up at grandmas house looking to bunk for the next 30 years on welfare.
If they can’t perform with free ride , what makes these children think they can later.

Welfare is there future
There's way too many distractions today that get in the way of what's really important for these young men. Social media, their peers, the street culture, NIL and even living in a big town like Miami can be a major distraction. As much I as hate calling college students "kids"... in many cases it does apply.

But hold on, can you get welfare if you got a criminal justice degree???

No lol. I dont like you, i think people let you get away with saying some really absurd things on here just because your a south florida highschool assistant coach (which means absolutely nothing) to people outside of canesinsight. You show nepotism in your evaluations and opinions and are hypocritical. your mother delivered a anencephalic child in you.

giphy.gif

Who the **** are you again? If you think he's getting away with an opinion call it out. Don't show up later crying and lobbing insults.

Are you slow? I did call it out that's exactly what I did when he posted about Leonard. Go read a book
Lol you go read a book, you'll feel better about yourself. If all you've had to say to him is in this thread, your call out was wrong and silly. You overreacted to what he said.

Advertisement
Lol you go read a book, you'll feel better about yourself. If all you've had to say to him is in this thread, your call out was wrong and silly. You overreacted to what he said.
I feel great about my self because I'm not an enabler like him. This goes back, he's been posting b.s. for a long time I'm not just going to waste my time going over some wannabe's opinion. I'm not overreacting I'm right in everything I'm saying. I now you're trying to defend your little knight in shining armor macho but go cry about about it to someone else

I feel great about my self because I'm not an enabler like him. This goes back, he's been posting b.s. for a long time I'm not just going to waste my time going over some wannabe's opinion. I'm not overreacting I'm right in everything I'm saying. I now you're trying to defend your little knight in shining armor macho but go cry about about it to someone else
I don't even know @Coach Macho , I'm sure he can defend himself. You just came off like like a whiney baby having a tantrum and haven't done much to change that initial impression. Good luck with that overflowing tampon you got going on.

I don't even know @Coach Macho , I'm sure he can defend himself. You just came off like like a whiney baby having a tantrum and haven't done much to change that initial impression. Good luck with that overflowing tampon you got going on.
A Whiney baby because I said it's wrong he's attacking a kid? It's pretty easy to tell when someone gets defensive and says dumb **** like you just did that they're put in a corner like an idiot. You sound like someone who resorts to an in appropriate sad attempt to look like a tough guy because he can't articulate an actual sentence . I played 7 years in Russia in the khl, dealt with Russian mobsters, putins crazy ******* laws and more **** then your sheltered witless brain could handle. I am the bull and you are the cuck. Good day ******

Advertisement
No lol. I dont like you, i think people let you get away with saying some really absurd things on here just because your a south florida highschool assistant coach (which means absolutely nothing) to people outside of canesinsight. You show nepotism in your evaluations and opinions and are hypocritical. your mother delivered a anencephalic child in you.
I need at least one example of each of these...
Or STFU.

You sound a like a whole *****.

A Whiney baby because I said it's wrong he's attacking a kid? It's pretty easy to tell when someone gets defensive and says dumb **** like you just did that they're put in a corner like an idiot. You sound like someone who resorts to an in appropriate sad attempt to look like a tough guy because he can't articulate an actual sentence . I played 7 years in Russia in the khl, dealt with Russian mobsters, putins crazy ******* laws and more **** then your sheltered witless brain could handle. I am the bull and you are the cuck. Good day ******

"I dealt with Russian mobsters."
🤣
Come On Wrestling GIF by WWE

Advertisement
Woah woah woah...
I'm an enabler?

MF'er...
Based on WHAT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back