Players maturing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
In the last 20 years, how many players were significantly better in their senior season than in their freshman season?
I can only think of a handful. The two safeties from South Miami - you know - they were playing in the game on defense during that kickoff return against Duke - Jaquan…

Berrios. Maybe Harley. Philips had been injured so I’ll leave that one out. But it’s far and few between.

I can only think of a handful. The two safeties from South Miami - you know - they were playing in the game on defense during that kickoff return against Duke - Jaquan…

Berrios. Maybe Harley. Philips had been injured so I’ll leave that one out. But it’s far and few between.
Jamal Carter.

Advertisement
Wishing harm on another individual
No you haven't.
Lions don't have to tell people that they're lions.

STFU.
I'm gonna fit you in my old team Russian bag and throw you in the Atlantic

Attachments

• E48CA6AE-58F9-407C-B452-FEF58AA86597.jpeg
    E48CA6AE-58F9-407C-B452-FEF58AA86597.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 10
Wishing harm on another individual
No you haven't.
Lions don't have to tell people that they're lions.

STFU.
This just proves my point how much of a ***** you are. You want receipts ? I'll see you this weekend or I'll come by dillard

A Whiney baby because I said it's wrong he's attacking a kid? It's pretty easy to tell when someone gets defensive and says dumb **** like you just did that they're put in a corner like an idiot. You sound like someone who resorts to an in appropriate sad attempt to look like a tough guy because he can't articulate an actual sentence . I played 7 years in Russia in the khl, dealt with Russian mobsters, putins crazy ******* laws and more **** then your sheltered witless brain could handle. I am the bull and you are the cuck. Good day ******
I called God. He said you're false.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back