Play calling has gone to SHT ..

Gonna fCk around and lose this game.

Richt only seems to be able to call decent plays for a quarter at a time.We come out running and moving the ball then 3 straight passes and a -1 punt..SMDH

Bro, go to bed and get back to posting in the morning.

You're better than this.

Stop being so righteous all the time.

It's an internet message board you sensitive little .

Advertisement
Love when someone quotes a line to cover up for 2 quarters of ineptitude...bc that means we played well throughout the ENTIRE GAME...FML next week if that's what it means...no more last second losses hopefully...8 years is way worse than 7

I don't know if you just started watching football or what. But, if one team (especially a road team) is less than a TD favorite, they're not expected to dominate for 4 quarters. This is just not how football works against decent competition. There's beating a line on a last second FG, and what we did tonight.

You're right about this, it doesn't matter how we win or lose next week.

So you were happy at 17-6 in the 3rd?

You see there's a middle ground out here. I watched the offense Light it up and I watched the offense do nothing. But I had the ability to see the difference between the OL getting beat and holding their own and Rosier making passes and missing by a mile. You just blamed play calling because it's easy.

I didn't actually say anything about the OL but I would think that a guy as smart as Mark Richt would know how to get the ball down field over 2 quarters than we did...especially with Richards, Harley, Thomas and even berrios....but we didn't for 2 quarters...good win but we have to be better next week

Not much point getting the ball to Harley when he dropped all three thrown to him.

The same Baylor team that put up 41 against OU last week.

Oh you don't know? Plays that busy long don't count as good play calls or offensive effectiveness. But missed passes or bad OL play mean our play calling is terrible. In fact, your only supposed to get points for 17 play drives

So...3 points over 2nd and 3rd quarter beats Free Shoes and ****** Tech? I just hope we get better than the 6 for 17 Rosier went after the first quarter

It sure does if we outscore them in the 1st and the 4th

You think we beat better teams with 6 for 17 passing? Nm on this conversation...whole lot of the "Windows taste purple" here...

You're off topic again. You guys are blaming playcalling but you bring up the 6 for 17 passing? Richt hasn't thrown a pass in almost 40 years. You can't see how that's execution? Rosier was frazzled by the blitz and rushed his throws and had several drops as well

Not going to lie after malik ran to the 1 in the end zone that play calling series where we ran 2 straight qb sneaks were horrific. Richt has to do better there for sure

It wasn't horrific because the fort one worked. Rosier was in and they called it back to review the previous play. At that point it's worked twice and you trust your OL not to be beaten

Not going to lie after malik ran to the 1 in the end zone that play calling series where we ran 2 straight qb sneaks were horrific. Richt has to do better there for sure

It wasn't horrific because the fort one worked. Rosier was in and they called it back to review the previous play. At that point it's worked twice and you trust your OL not to be beaten

besides it's ***ing duke

come on o line...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back