Play calling has gone to SHT ..

The play calling is incredibly predictable, unimaginative, and Richt is SLOW to react to what Duke is doing. He needs to find a real aggressive play caller. He is NOT the OC when he was at FSU. With that being said except for some bad throws I’m very pleased with Rosier. He has been harassed almost the entire game. Kaaya would be on his ***** all night. Where are the rollout passes Mark?

That was a great playcall.But your right.Its like he says I'm running this play and ***** what the defense is doing.

Advertisement
We have not been throwing down field...name one pass over 20 yards without YAC...after the first quarter

How about last drive with a wide open Richards that was overthrown for an INT

Well that proves your point.one play out of 30

Nope he said name one. I did. I'll give you another. The long pass to Braxton that Rosier threw a terrible pass but we were saved by a pass interference two drives ago

Pass interference and an interception are not completions (may be I should be more clear...not pass..completion)....so name one...and that's with the td we just got...

Oh no. You see we're talking play calls. The play call was why those balls were down field. It's not Richts fault one was an interception and one was pass interference. Do you think he called an interception?

How about last drive with a wide open Richards that was overthrown for an INT

Nope he said name one. I did. I'll give you another. The long pass to Braxton that Rosier threw a terrible pass but we were saved by a pass interference two drives ago

Pass interference and an interception are not completions (may be I should be more clear...not pass..completion)....so name one...and that's with the td we just got...

Oh no. You see we're talking play calls. The play call was why those balls were down field. It's not Richts fault one was an interception and one was pass interference. Do you think he called an interception?

Play design and play call is the key, I can call a go route every time and say I'm trying to go down field....completions are what counts

Advertisement
I hope Walton is okay since FSU is next. Why is he in the game? Travis Homer is very capable and needs reps. I’m am questioning Mark Richt’s mindset here. Seems to be very poor judgement on his part. I think Rosier is getting better with every play and looks comfortable.

Your two best offensive players(Walton and Richards) are 75% at best and you have a shizzy OL...

Gonna fCk around and lose this game.

Richt only seems to be able to call decent plays for a quarter at a time.We come out running and moving the ball then 3 straight passes and a -1 punt..SMDH

Play design and play call is the key, I can call a go route every time and say I'm trying to go down field....completions are what counts

So execution doesn't exist? Got it.

Same ad last week when Walton talked him into going back in.Richt should never be persuaded one way or the other by a player.They are always gonna want to play.

Advertisement
Op is a flaming pu$$$y. Jesus Christ.

You can suck on my left nut....seems like a lot of people in this thread feel the same way.Its my opinion and if you don't agree that's great.Disagree

Until then keep sucking.

Yes execution does exist...but 2 quarters of purely bad execution...explain it over 2 seasons...guess 2 years is too much to teach players to exexute...

Yes execution does exist...but 2 quarters of purely bad execution...explain it over 2 seasons...guess 2 years is too much to teach players to exexute...

Yeah I mean it's Dukes 5th game they haven't allowed more than 20 points and we have 31. Just terrible

Advertisement
We're bychslappin duke by 25 and we still got retards the OP and others crying like pus$$ies. Game day Is a cesspool.

And 21 of those 31 points came on three plays that busted long....Baylor scored 20 on these Cucks and they will probably go 0-12 this year.

Advertisement

Yeah I mean it's Dukes 5th game they haven't allowed more than 20 points and we have 31. Just terrible

You want to be compared to NC CENTRAL, BAYLOR, an injured UNC, and NORTHWESTERN...thought we wanted to be better than a MAC team.....

You want to be compared to NC CENTRAL, BAYLOR, an injured UNC, and NORTHWESTERN...thought we wanted to be better than a MAC team.....

I think the geniuses in vegas has us -6.5. Hope they took a bath.

Gonna fCk around and lose this game.

Richt only seems to be able to call decent plays for a quarter at a time.We come out running and moving the ball then 3 straight passes and a -1 punt..SMDH

Bro, go to bed and get back to posting in the morning.

You're better than this.

Advertisement
Back