Play calling has gone to SHT ..

Cajuncane

Senior
Premium
Gonna fCk around and lose this game.

Richt only seems to be able to call decent plays for a quarter at a time.We come out running and moving the ball then 3 straight passes and a -1 punt..SMDH

Advertisement
lol idiot. Play calling has been fine. Execution has not.

FCk you idiot.It hasnt been fine....

You guys complain when we run to much, Richt is throwing down field and running the QB. Rosier just hasn't been sharp

He doesn't have time to stand there and wait for a WR to get down the field.

Gotta roll him out ,throw a screen or or run a draw something to slow the pass rush down.

He's getting hit on every play trying to get the Val, down the field.

Advertisement
Rosier is supposed to have an arm but we have no true down field plays and certainly can't run the ball efficiently...

Advertisement
Gonna fCk around and lose this game.

Richt only seems to be able to call decent plays for a quarter at a time.We come out running and moving the ball then 3 straight passes and a -1 punt..SMDH

Been saying it for sometime now, he needs to hire an offensive coordinator

You guys complain when we run to much, Richt is throwing down field and running the QB. Rosier just hasn't been sharp

We have not been throwing down field...name one pass over 20 yards without YAC...after the first quarter

How about last drive with a wide open Richards that was overthrown for an INT

We have not been throwing down field...name one pass over 20 yards without YAC...after the first quarter

Well that proves your point.one play out of 30

Advertisement
We need a drive and a score...or just a score but preferably with about 10-12 plays attached to it.

Nope he said name one. I did. I'll give you another. The long pass to Braxton that Rosier threw a terrible pass but we were saved by a pass interference two drives ago

Advertisement
The play calling is incredibly predictable, unimaginative, and Richt is SLOW to react to what Duke is doing. He needs to find a real aggressive play caller. He is NOT the OC when he was at FSU. With that being said except for some bad throws I’m very pleased with Rosier. He has been harassed almost the entire game. Kaaya would be on his ***** all night. Where are the rollout passes Mark?

Nope he said name one. I did. I'll give you another. The long pass to Braxton that Rosier threw a terrible pass but we were saved by a pass interference two drives ago

Pass interference and an interception are not completions (may be I should be more clear...not pass..completion)....so name one...and that's with the td we just got...

Advertisement
Back