Play calling has gone to SHT ..

And 21 of those 31 points came on three plays that busted long....Baylor scored 20 on these Cucks and they will probably go 0-12 this year.

The same Baylor team that put up 41 against OU last week.

Oh you don't know? Plays that busy long don't count as good play calls or offensive effectiveness. But missed passes or bad OL play mean our play calling is terrible. In fact, your only supposed to get points for 17 play drives

So...3 points over 2nd and 3rd quarter beats Free Shoes and ****** Tech? I just hope we get better than the 6 for 17 Rosier went after the first quarter

Advertisement
And 21 of those 31 points came on three plays that busted long....Baylor scored 20 on these Cucks and they will probably go 0-12 this year.

Oh you don't know? Plays that busy long don't count as good play calls or offensive effectiveness. But missed passes or bad OL play mean our play calling is terrible. In fact, your only supposed to get points for 17 play drives

So...3 points over 2nd and 3rd quarter beats Free Shoes and ****** Tech? I just hope we get better than the 6 for 17 Rosier went after the first quarter

It sure does if we outscore them in the 1st and the 4th

lool play calling is sh*t?

our oline is sh*t, or at least played like sh*t

same boys from last season, and they played like it today

We must run 4 verticals at least 20 times a game.

The ONE time he attacks with a shallow cross/short slant route to Richards we take it to the house.

Having Walton in the game up by 3 scores was also mind boggling.

There are things about Richt that bother me, from a gameday management standpoint. I know he's a great face for the program and a very good recruiter but some of his playcalling and gameday decisions leave alot to be desired.

lool play calling is sh*t?

our oline is sh*t, or at least played like sh*t

same boys from last season, and they played like it today

Sorry brother but some of it is the playcalling. That God forsaken 4 verticals causes the QB to have to wait a little longer for guys to get open down the field.

My kingdom for more shallow crosses and slant routes. It's maddening how much Richt's offense ignores the middle of the field for large stretches of the game. Two of our biggest plays of the game (2 passes to Walton and short cross to Richards) show the kind of damage we could do by exploiting the middle of the field more.

Advertisement

You think we beat better teams with 6 for 17 passing? Nm on this conversation...whole lot of the "Windows taste purple" here...

You think we beat better teams with 6 for 17 passing? Nm on this conversation...whole lot of the "Windows taste purple" here...

Wipe your ******, it's all bloody.

31-6, bītch.

Did Miami play anywhere near a perfect game. No.

Are there plenty of areas that need improvement. Absolutely yes. And the coaches are more than aware for at least some of it, based on the way they were screaming and tearing up at people up through the fourth quarter.

Next time, it'll help your perspective if you use the super absorbent brand of tampon.

31-6, bītch.

Are there plenty of areas that need improvement. Absolutely yes. And the coaches are more than aware for at least some of it, based on the way they were screaming and tearing up at people up through the fourth quarter.

Next time, it'll help your perspective if you use the super absorbent brand of tampon.

So you agree...33% completion is poor at best, glad my bloody ****** was able to clear your vision...hope we can end the 8 year drought and kill free shoes next week....and the super absorbent barely soaks up the snail trails FYI

Not going to lie after malik ran to the 1 in the end zone that play calling series where we ran 2 straight qb sneaks were horrific. Richt has to do better there for sure

Advertisement
I agree that you're a low post troll that can't even enjoy a decent victory.

Nobody saying we're playing Alabama level football yet.

You better keep your fingers crossed and hope that we either lose to FSU, or if we win, that it's not a blowout, so that then you can come on here and like a little ***** some more

31-6, bītch.

So you agree...33% completion is poor at best, glad my bloody ****** was able to clear your vision...hope we can end the 8 year drought and kill free shoes next week....and the super absorbent barely soaks up the snail trails FYI

Troll.

Not going to lie after malik ran to the 1 in the end zone that play calling series where we ran 2 straight qb sneaks were horrific. Richt has to do better there for sure

Shutup, broke.

Go back into Traxx and let the men talk about football.

I agree that you're a low post troll that can't even enjoy a decent victory.

Nobody saying we're playing Alabama level football yet.

You better keep your fingers crossed and hope that we either lose to FSU, or if we win, that it's not a blowout, so that then you can come on here and like a little **** some more

I'm gonna take it that you are talking to me...I believe this a "good" win, however, we weren't built on "good" wins, if you want to call someone who says 3 points in 2 quarters was a let down a troll then that should encapsulate all Canes fans...your 4953 posts tells me that you should find more p***y or spend more time with your family but it doesn't say you're a more knowledgeable football fan...plus my super absorbent pads aren't full yet...have a great night....red wings

Advertisement
Gonna fCk around and lose this game.

Richt only seems to be able to call decent plays for a quarter at a time.We come out running and moving the ball then 3 straight passes and a -1 punt..SMDH

Been saying it for sometime now, he needs to hire an offensive coordinator

Two clueless mfkrs poRsting it up smh...

Yall got this video game idea that an offense is just suppose to move up and down freely or it's bad play calling?? Lol stfu and get a clue clowns

Advertisement
I think some people should give credit to the adjustments Duke made and the way their players executed.

Last edited:
What happened to those quick swing passes to Herndon and berrios? Those have to be staples of the offense. Clemson uses them to perfection.

Shutup, broke.

Go back into Traxx and let the men talk about football.
OriginalCCC ha spoken. There will be no dissent. All talk must be positive praise only. Someone might read this board, so the narrative must be this! If you insist on posting anything else, go somewhere else.

HTTP2kucGVyZXpoaWx0b24uY29tL3dwLWNvbnRlbnQvdXBsb2Fkcy8yMDE0LzEwL2Fmcm9tYW4tYmVjYXVzZS1pLWdvdC1oaWdoLXBvc2l0aXZlLXJlbWl4LmdpZgloglog.gif

Advertisement
Back