Play calling has gone to SHT ..

400 yards and 31 points against the 11th best d in the country on the road. Play calling is fine. Our ol getting rag dolled is the main concern.

Advertisement
Play design and play call is the key, I can call a go route every time and say I'm trying to go down field....completions are what counts

So execution doesn't exist? Got it.

Yes execution does exist...but 2 quarters of purely bad execution...explain it over 2 seasons...guess 2 years is too much to teach players to exexute...

Yeah I mean it's Dukes 5th game they haven't allowed more than 20 points and we have 31. Just terrible

You want to be compared to NC CENTRAL, BAYLOR, an injured UNC, and NORTHWESTERN...thought we wanted to be better than a MAC team.....

You just listed a BIG, Big 12, and ACC team and then compared us to a Mac team. Sorry if I don't follow. Duke was 4-0 and has allowed 15 points a game. Forgive me if I'm not jumping off a ledge because we scored 31.

It looked more like the DL for Duke was outplaying our OL. No open lanes to run, losing yardage on 1st down putting us behind the chains. Doesn't matter who's calling plays if your OL is not opening running lanes you start becoming one dimensional.
No surprise you saw both Richt and Searles come on the field during a TO giving them ****

So execution doesn't exist? Got it.

Yes execution does exist...but 2 quarters of purely bad execution...explain it over 2 seasons...guess 2 years is too much to teach players to exexute...

Yeah I mean it's Dukes 5th game they haven't allowed more than 20 points and we have 31. Just terrible

You want to be compared to NC CENTRAL, BAYLOR, an injured UNC, and NORTHWESTERN...thought we wanted to be better than a MAC team.....

I think the geniuses in vegas has us -6.5. Hope they took a bath.

Love when someone quotes a line to cover up for 2 quarters of ineptitude...bc that means we played well throughout the ENTIRE GAME...FML next week if that's what it means...no more last second losses hopefully...8 years is way worse than 7

Advertisement

Love when someone quotes a line to cover up for 2 quarters of ineptitude...bc that means we played well throughout the ENTIRE GAME...FML next week if that's what it means...no more last second losses hopefully...8 years is way worse than 7

I don't know if you just started watching football or what. But, if one team (especially a road team) is less than a TD favorite, they're not expected to dominate for 4 quarters. This is just not how football works against decent competition. There's beating a line on a last second FG, and what we did tonight.

You're right about this, it doesn't matter how we win or lose next week.

Advertisement
I was 25 ft from OL and Searels all night. He was yelling at them the whole game. They did not perform at all so I think Richt went conservative. Just my .02

I don't know if you just started watching football or what. But, if one team (especially a road team) is less than a TD favorite, they're not expected to dominate for 4 quarters. This is just not how football works against decent competition. There's beating a line on a last second FG, and what we did tonight.

So you were happy at 17-6 in the 3rd?

Advertisement

At Duke, I was happy enough. If you want us up 4 TDs against everyone in the 3rd, you should just stop watching right now. I don't think your heart would have been strong enough to handle the V'tech or BC games in 2001 - and that was maybe the best college team ever.

You see there's a middle ground out here. I watched the offense Light it up and I watched the offense do nothing. But I had the ability to see the difference between the OL getting beat and holding their own and Rosier making passes and missing by a mile. You just blamed play calling because it's easy.

You see there's a middle ground out here. I watched the offense Light it up and I watched the offense do nothing. But I had the ability to see the difference between the OL getting beat and holding their own and Rosier making passes and missing by a mile. You just blamed play calling because it's easy.

I didn't actually say anything about the OL but I would think that a guy as smart as Mark Richt would know how to get the ball down field over 2 quarters than we did...especially with Richards, Harley, Thomas and even berrios....but we didn't for 2 quarters...good win but we have to be better next week

Advertisement

Weren't you? I was ******* ecstatic like any cane fan should be. No one cares wtf the score is at 2:24 in the third. Like who the **** does this stupid shi$?

Weren't you? I was ****ing ecstatic like any cane fan should be. No one cares wtf the score is at 2:24 in the third. Like who the **** does this stupid shi$?

No...i wasn't...this isn't rocket science...we didn't do anything inn the 2nd quarter or the beginning of the second half...a better team will take advantage of this time...i don't want another 0-4 middle part of the season...

And 21 of those 31 points came on three plays that busted long....Baylor scored 20 on these Cucks and they will probably go 0-12 this year.

The same Baylor team that put up 41 against OU last week.

Oh you don't know? Plays that busy long don't count as good play calls or offensive effectiveness. But missed passes or bad OL play mean our play calling is terrible. In fact, your only supposed to get points for 17 play drives

Advertisement
Back