PJ Williams (FSU commit)

GoldCane

Junior
according to Bakas, PJ Williams is on campus for his OV and he thinks hes going to flip (which MB has sort of hinted at for a long time now)

Advertisement
First post and I read the same, **** has me excited. Also would love to see Goldman and Coop, it would make this class super sick.

Past experience has told me not to get too excited.....

But dammit make it happen Golden!

Advertisement
i'm fine with letting them keep PJ Williams if they let us have Tracy Howard. I suppose i could be greedy and say lets take both

Bakas doesn't really get excited this time of year so his optimism is surprising. Its been a while since he has posted the way he is right now.

This guy committed early to FSU if I remember correctly. Does anyone have a senior evaluation for him?

Advertisement
This is why I had to post over here. The guy seems like he has very good news.
Bakas doesn't really get excited this time of year so his optimism is surprising. Its been a while since he has posted the way he is right now.

Yeah you know how its been. Everyone ******* at him this time of year because he basically tells us noone is coming.

Then noone does and it sinks in.

Advertisement
Out of these eight guys , Bakas expects almost all will come here..

RB Greg Garmon
WR Robert Lockhart
WR Amari Cooper
DE Denico Autry
DT Eddie Goldman
CB Cameron Cole
S Gerald Bowman
S PJ Williams

That would be a HUGE weekend for Miami

This is why I stay with a membership because hes pretty much on the money and he seems genuine. Hes not trying to post false **** for $$$$.
This is why I had to post over here. The guy seems like he has very good news.

Yeah you know how its been. Everyone ******* at him this time of year because he basically tells us noone is coming.

Then noone does and it sinks in.

Advertisement
I think hes thinking

Goldman
Cooper
PJ
will end up here, and maybe Autry.
Out of these eight guys , Bakas expects almost all will come here..

RB Greg Garmon
WR Robert Lockhart
WR Amari Cooper
DE Denico Autry
DT Eddie Goldman
CB Cameron Cole
S Gerald Bowman
S PJ Williams

That would be a HUGE weekend for Miami

If he halls in these guys with a cloud over our head than there is no doubt that the guy is an Elite recruiter.

Advertisement
Back