PJ Williams (FSU commit)

Advertisement
I must have missed something - who is Cole?

only thing i could find http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Cameron-Cole-93276

Says he is a 2010 kid so he must have gone to juco or prep

Lockhart is a prep school kid too

Not that I mind Golden evaluating kids and all that, but it sucks that every weekend we get kids whose best offer was Indiana while all the guys who are highly coveted go elsewhere. Obviously that's not 100% the case, but it feels like it.

I must have missed something - who is Cole?

only thing i could find http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Cameron-Cole-93276

Says he is a 2010 kid so he must have gone to juco or prep

Lockhart is a prep school kid too

Not that I mind Golden evaluating kids and all that, but it sucks that every weekend we get kids whose best offer was Indiana while all the guys who are highly coveted go elsewhere. Obviously that's not 100% the case, but it feels like it.

I get the frustration. But if you look at most of our guys' senior videos that are coming out more and more. They are straight beasts. Dewey, Duke, Waters, Flowers, Davis and Kirby all look like future stars here.

Advertisement
Something else to note here. He came here pretty much on the low. That tells me there's more smoke than we think here.

Advertisement
PJ Williams > any of our curent DB commits

Its good to see this staff getting some solid visits from these kids. We've already got a top 10 class. If we can add just one or two of these kids we will be really solid for the year.

Its good to see this staff getting some solid visits from these kids. We've already got a top 10 class. If we can add just one or two of these kids we will be really solid for the year.

Oh, by far. Different levels of athlete and player.

Advertisement
Lockhart only played 1 year of HS football. Was supposed to go to VT but prepped. I went to HS with him.

Must have then. Immediate starter?

Could be. Nice thing is he could probably play safety or corner but I would love to see him come here and be that rangy safety we have desperately needed.

Must have then. Immediate starter?

Could be. Nice thing is he could probably play safety or corner but I would love to see him come here and be that rangy safety we have desperately needed.

I would be happy if he could contribute at either position since we are lacking true game changing talent at both positions.

Advertisement
Does PJ Williams still have FSU shaved into his head?
Maybe he is wearing a hat on his visit...

Advertisement
Back