PJ Williams (FSU commit)

This Robert Lockheart looks like an animal. How the **** does nobody know about him?

Mike said last year was his first year playing football, he was a basketball kid. He went to the same prep school as Gadbois and that's where the staff started to notice him. I'm sure Gadbois is in his ear as well.

Advertisement
Out of these eight guys , Bakas expects almost all will come here..

RB Greg Garmon
WR Robert Lockhart
WR Amari Cooper
DE Denico Autry
DT Eddie Goldman
CB Cameron Cole
S Gerald Bowman
S PJ Williams

That would be a HUGE weekend for Miami

Wait....what.

Somebody asked mike for percentages on these kids, gave PJ Williams 95, Goldman 60, Cooper 45, Wes Brown 33, Garmon 25, Bowman 40, and Autry 33.....

He posted somewhere else that he thinks Lockhart will end up in this class

Last edited:
Lockhart looks like a baller! With the talent FSU already has in their Defensive backfield, Williams would be smart to look around..... Nice to see the staff is pounding the pavement and leaving no stone unturned!

Lots of good info in this thread...definitely nice to be getting excited about recruiting again! + rep to friggin everybody, I'm in such a great mood

Lockhart is ******* silly!!!

Please tell me we're getting that guy.

He reminds me of a motivated Brandon Lloyd.

Advertisement
This Lockhart dude is a stud

[video=youtube;UATMofusXnM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UATMofusXnM[/video]

Wait, wtf? Have you guys seen this video? Best natural receiving skills of any of our recruits over the past few years.

He's also a legitimate FS candidate.

So random.

And Williams had superlative after superlative to say about UM's program after wrapping up his official visit.

Williams said. "I was loving every second of it (Visit).

Williams took the trip with his mother and grandparents. And they met with coach Al Golden this morning before leaving campus.

"I love coach Golden," Williams said. "He's a really good coach, down to earth. He loves all his players. He wants to make sure they succeed in life and on the field. I just loved everything. It shows me how they want me a lot. It was just great.

"The stadium, it was crazy," he said. "I felt so good walking in there. I wanted to play right then."

He said yesterday the recruits "went to the school after breakfast, learned about the academics. My family loved that. After that we went to the stadium field and they showed us the history about it, talked about the Orange Bowl, were talking about the jerseys they wear, will be wearing next year. I was loving everything.

So where do the Canes stand with Williams after the visit?

“I don’t really want to discuss where they are in my recruiting now until I discuss it with my family,” Williams said.

Advertisement

Wait, wtf? Have you guys seen this video? Best natural receiving skills of any of our recruits over the past few years.

He's also a legitimate FS candidate.

So random.

I was thinking this too...guy looks really fluid with his body, uses his hands to secure the catch, is not afraid to give up his body to make a tough catch, phenomenal highlight tape.

And this is a one year football player? Wow.

just because I am lazy and don't feel like looking, Lockhart commited anywhere?

Advertisement

Would be nice to see another kid from the delray/boca area in Orange and Green.
Last two I remember were Jason Geathers and Orlando Franklin.

Lockhart is roomates with Gadbois at Fork Union. Gadbois thinks he will be a cane. Lockhart want to talk it over with his mother first but all indications point to him being a cane!

Advertisement
So important to get the "3 star" South Florida kids in here that seem to slip away to OOS programs, and end up in the NFL for 7 years.

How many times have you seen a kid you've barely heard of make a big play on Saturday for some random team and flipped your lid when you see he went to Plantation or something.

There are tons of *** and ** and heck, even NR kids that go to low-end BCS programs and non-AQ schools from SoFla and are 3-year starters and All-Conference types that end up playing the pro game. Whether its DaJuan Morgan or Darius Butler or Louis Delmas or EJ Biggers or Walter McFadden or Quinton Andrews or countless others.

Advertisement
Back