PJ Williams (FSU commit)

PJ Williams would be HUGE. We need S in the worst f'ing way. Him and Jenkins would be a great great start.

BTW, Mike is predicting about 5 new commits, a few more January guys. I don't know how we have room but what the ****, Let's go.

Last edited:
Advertisement
PJ Williams would be HUGE. We need S in the worst f'ing way. Him and Jenkins would be a great great start.

BTW, Mike is predicting about 5 new commits, a few more January guys. I don't know how we have room but what the ****, Let's go.

I'm not seeing much, if any difference between Williams and Bush. PJ might be a bit better.

Maybe Lu or DMoney can chime in on those two?

Kieth Brown and Deon Bush I cant see what they have done when they play on the field. When they workout they are all pros but between the hashes im not all that impressed to be honest. I just like the fact that Golden is locking down home turf that is why I want Bush. So he can send a message to the SEC "try to win without south florida talent"

I'm not seeing much, if any difference between Williams and Bush. PJ might be a bit better.

Maybe Lu or DMoney can chime in on those two?

here's some of the highs I was talking about

I will add this if Pjs heading to miami tracy's headed to fsu

Im fine with that we need a stud at safety. Corners are easy to find and with a stout front seven our DB's will look better than what they are.
here's some of the highs I was talking about

I will add this if Pjs heading to miami tracy's headed to fsu

Advertisement
So

Cooper
Williams
Autry
Bowman

Unrealistic?

I doubt Goldman commits anytime soon to anyone

So

Cooper
Williams
Autry
Bowman

Unrealistic?

I doubt Goldman commits anytime soon to anyone

Seems like Mike think we get Cole and Williams with the others being very much alive.

I got a feeling Cooper ends up here. Just a hunch but its been one of those recruitments.

Out of these eight guys , Bakas expects almost all will come here..

RB Greg Garmon
WR Robert Lockhart
WR Amari Cooper
DE Denico Autry
DT Eddie Goldman
CB Cameron Cole
S Gerald Bowman
S PJ Williams

That would be a HUGE weekend for Miami

Wait....what.

Advertisement
This Lockhart dude is a stud

[video=youtube;UATMofusXnM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UATMofusXnM[/video]

Advertisement

RB Greg Garmon
WR Robert Lockhart
WR Amari Cooper
DE Denico Autry
DT Eddie Goldman
CB Cameron Cole
S Gerald Bowman
S PJ Williams

Wait....what.

Unless I missed something huge, Mike is not saying that.

See my other posts in thread and you know what he's saying without even reading it.

Advertisement

RB Greg Garmon
WR Robert Lockhart
WR Amari Cooper
DE Denico Autry
DT Eddie Goldman
CB Cameron Cole
S Gerald Bowman
S PJ Williams

Wait....what.

Unless I missed something huge, Mike is not saying that.

See my other posts in thread and you know what he's saying without even reading it.

Gotcha.

Advertisement
Back