Pitt vs UNC Live

Advertisement

betterthankfulenglishsetter

I think a Pitt win is better for us. Both teams have to lose one conference game. Because UNC only plays NC State after this I believe this is the most likely our chance. Pitt still has couple conference games and the best case is to lose to BC. That way a Coastal team doesn’t get a win but Pitt would be out. Virginia has to lose two so good luck there... However, VT has to beat Virginia but has to lose to GT and Pitt. Miami‘s chances are slim we dug an early grave.

We want UNC if Miami hopes to sneak into the orange bowl. Pitt at this point still has a shot at 9 wins which could allow them to make a better bowl than us. UNC with 5 losses isn’t a threat.

For me, unc can eatadick. To **** with trying to come up with 100 scenarios for Miami to back door their way into the acc title. Should have handled business and not lost to those **** teams.

Advertisement
For me, unc can eatadick. To **** with trying to come up with 100 scenarios for Miami to back door their way into the acc title. Should have handled business and not lost to those **** teams.
it’s not about the ACC championship. It’s about the orange bowl. And I’m going to root for everything that gets us in because it would be a great experience for me to go, and given that it’s right here in Miami I will be able to.

I think a Pitt win is better for us. Both teams have to lose one conference game. Because UNC only plays NC State after this I believe this is the most likely our chance. Pitt still has couple conference games and the best case is to lose to BC. That way a Coastal team doesn’t get a win but Pitt would be out. Virginia has to lose two so good luck there... However, VT has to beat Virginia but has to lose to GT and Pitt. Miami‘s chances are slim we dug an early grave.
I say UNC, because we aren’t making the ACC championship, and we’d just lose anyway. I’d rather shoot for Orange bowl, which is very much realistic.

it’s not about the ACC championship. It’s about the orange bowl. And I’m going to root for everything that gets us in because it would be a great experience for me to go, and given that it’s right here in Miami I will be able to.

Gotcha. You don't think the Orange Bowl committee selects a 10-2 Notre Dame?

I say UNC, because we aren’t making the ACC championship, and we’d just lose anyway. I’d rather shoot for Orange bowl, which is very much realistic.
That is very much a better situation especially if we beat a quality team and set the tone for next year. However, that’s no guarantee either. We are definitely riding in the back seat here.

Advertisement
The orange bowl aint happening. They will probably be in orlando

Advertisement
They have 38 freshman and soph in the 2 deep. They have lost 6 defensive backs. Probably 15+ injuries. It’s not like they would win more than 8 fully healthy.
Interesting. I don’t follow them just used to seeing them make some noise the last few years

Advertisement
We've dug an early Grave since Napoleon....

Advertisement
Back