Pitt vs UNC Live

I don't expect UM to win the Coastal. Too many dominos have to fall. But, I am glad to see UNC lose to Pitt. First, I have somewhat of a warm spot for Pitt as the team of Tony Dorsett back in the day, a program that excelled when everyone worshipped the saint at Penn State who turned out entirely consistent with the Church's harboring of pedophiles. Second, I can't imagine UNC as a football school. Basketball is ok, but pretending to be a football school is like poaching a deer on posted property. They don't belong in that territory. Even worse when they get lucky and beat UM because of a botched 4th-and-forever defense and terrible field goal kicking. They ain't South like Bama, LSU, Georgia and they ain't North like OSU, Michigan and Wisconsin. They are a college that doesn't belong in the football conversation. Guess I am just old school. Living in the past. I just don't have much respect for most ACC football programs. UM's recent losses to the likes of UNC upsets me to no end.
Don't forget Dan 'the man' Marino came from there!

Advertisement
Bunch of false bravado coming out of Chapel Hill. They aren’t good and honestly aren’t close to being good. When it comes time to sign that dotted line, unless one of those recruits is a huge Heels fan they aren’t going there.
What are you talking about? so you think most of their current commits change their mind on signing day?

Advertisement
Back