Pitt vs UNC Live

Advertisement
When Howell is a junior, UNC is going to be dangerous. We’ll have to play them at their stadium, too.

Advertisement
It baffling how y'all want Pitt to win it hopes of winning the coastal. Let's see the options.

Make the ACCCG and get stomp out by Clemson and play in the Sun Bowl or..

Hope VT, Pitt, WF, UVa finish the year unranked and potentially make the Orange Bowl with a realistic chance of winning since the game is at HRS.

Mack Brown is recruiting at high level, and he’s also surrounded himself with quality coaches. Once UNC gets more experience and depth, they will become a force to be reckoned with.

We want UNC if Miami hopes to sneak into the orange bowl. Pitt at this point still has a shot at 9 wins which could allow them to make a better bowl than us. UNC with 5 losses isn’t a threat.

Only way we go to OB is if no other ACC team is in playoff committees Top 25. So this game rally doesn’t affect any of this. Pitt needs to win because NC isn’t losin to NC St

Advertisement
This game tells you EVERYTHING about the state of our OL to start the season.

I’ve changed my mind: I think it would be better if Pitt won. Like some others in this thread, I didn’t realize how bad NC State was.

Everyone keeps forgetting that a team like Pitt still has to get curb stomped by Clemson if they him the conference

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back