Pitt vs UNC Live

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think Pitt has a better shot at losing at BC then North Carolina has at losing to NC State.

Guess I’m pulling for Pitt tonight for that reason.

I think we want UNC, then a UNC loss to NCST, because we need a Pitt loss, and a Pitt win over VT. Its really a great position weve lost our way in to. 😒

NC State isn’t beating unc **** this year. State has more injuries than they can handle. 38 freshman and soph in 2 deep. Pretty sure they have 6 guys in the secondary out

Advertisement
UNC has to win
We need to end up in a tie with more than 2 teams... Almost certain that we'd be favored in that case.
UNC winning would be the worst case if we want a chance to win the coastal, but maybe the best scenario if we want a chance at the Orange bowl.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not exactly...but you could give your best explanation
More than likely UNC is not losing to NCST which would pretty much prevent the canes from making it to the ACC championship game. There have been MANY articles written that the best path for the canes to make it to the Orange bowl would be to not play in the ACC championship game assuming no other ACC team is ranked at the end of the year. UNC already has 5 losses. Pitt with a loss would now have 4 loves just like us. If either make it to the championship game that will be there 5th/6th loss and won't be ranked. Obviously there is UVA/Va Tech in play. But one of those has at least one more loss since they play each other. And if the winner makes the championship game that pretty much is a loss for them. We win out and not have that potential extra loss to Clemson then we would be in prime position for an OB birth.

Advertisement
Back