Pitt Student here with Questions

Advertisement
No one is ganging up on you, we've just had a troll outbreak during the last year when our team was particularly terrible.

And I wasn't "rude" to you, I just thought you were one particular troll who has created a new screen name every time he gets banned.
No I am not, just a Florida born Polish American that goes to Pitt and hates Penn State and also hates UF

Oh yeah and forget the flag. I don’t think they’re allowed, and even if they were, as an opposing fan in enemy turf, that’s not a good idea. Doesn’t matter where you go. You’re basically asking somebody come take it from you

Advertisement
Oh yeah and forget the flag. I don’t think they’re allowed, and even if they were, as an opposing fan in enemy turf, that’s not a good idea. Doesn’t matter where you go. You’re basically asking somebody come take it from you
Fair enough, you think a terrible towel or a Pitt Soccer scarf would be ok though? Just curious cause if not I’ll leave it

Advertisement
Fair enough, you think a terrible towel or a Pitt Soccer scarf would be ok though? Just curious cause if not I’ll leave it

if they’re not oversized I guess OK. The bigger those things are the more likely you’re bringing undue attention to yourself. I don’t even know what the official policy is, but I’ve never actually seen an opposing fan with something as large as a flag. Maybe something like a terrible towel size.

Just don’t taunt people with it.

Look there’s not going to be any fans in the stands this fall anyway. I don’t even know why were even talking about this I just don’t see it happening, maybe that’s just me though.

If he sits in 117-119, and he's not a complete d!ck, he should be fine, particularly if he sits close to the field. I think I'm in the 10th row or something like that (haven't checked my 2020 tickets yet).

If he sits in 117-119, and he's not a complete d!ck, he should be fine, particularly if he sits close to the field. I think I'm in the 10th row or something like that (haven't checked my 2020 tickets yet).

You're just depressing me now I don’t think we’re going to be in the stands this fall. I was so looking forward to seeing King

Advertisement

Yeah, I actually think Miami fans would respect a Terrible Towel. Lots of older Dolphins fans love that time period.

Soccer scarves are fine, you'll probably see Miami fans start to wear them this year now that Miami has an MLS team.

if they’re not oversized I guess OK. The bigger those things are the more likely you’re bringing undue attention to yourself. I don’t even know what the official policy is, but I’ve never actually seen an opposing fan with something as large as a flag. Maybe something like a terrible towel size.

Just don’t taunt people with it.

Look there’s not going to be any fans in the stands this fall anyway. I don’t even know why were even talking about this I just don’t see it happening, maybe that’s just me though.
Well if it’s Spring I still plan on coming down

Advertisement
Yeah, I actually think Miami fans would respect a Terrible Towel. Lots of older Dolphins fans love that time period.

Soccer scarves are fine, you'll probably see Miami fans start to wear them this year now that Miami has an MLS team.
Oh yeah Inter Miami CF that reminds me I wanna drive by Lockhart Stadium and see how that looks when I come down

Advertisement
Back