Pitt Student here with Questions

Best deal I found is Section 120 Row 6 for like 80$

Hold out for now, Section 120 is not "club". Shoot for 117-119, depends on how many tix you need. Lots of UM season ticket holders will sell a couple on Stub Hub closer to game time. I can't always use all 4 of my tix among family members. Just check one of the resale sites.

Advertisement
Why wouldn't you go the founding place of pizza

My fav football club is there also
Now as far as Football Clubs outside of America, I like Tottenham Hotspur as just as casual fan only been a fan of them for like 3 years now and I also really like and follow Legia Warsaw in the Polska Ekstraklasa as it was my Dads hometown team

Why wouldn't you go the founding place of pizza

My fav football club is there also

Because I’d rather spend my time in Florence, or checking out the hill towns, or cinque terre, or Lake Como, or Rome (which you normally have to be in anyway at first). Even Venice.

Advertisement
Because I’d rather spend my time in Florence, or checking out the hill towns, or cinque terre, or Lake Como, or Rome (which you normally have to be in anyway at first). Even Venice.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-04-27 at 12.50.34 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-27 at 12.50.34 PM.png
    532.2 KB · Views: 6
Advertisement
Lazy Moon and Gnarley Barley are fine (not high-end places), I've never heard of "Lib", and Huey Magoo's is a chain that serves chicken strips.

But I can understand how a 20 year old thinks those places are great.
K....once all this Flu BS is over...we need to meet up for some Drinks again...

Dear lovely people of Vice City,
This all depends on if the season happens but me and some of my Pitt friends plan on flying to Miami in October for the Pitt at Miami game, I’m originally from Orlando, Florida and am in my second year as a Psychology student at Pitt but I’ve never been to Miami and I have some questions:
1. How good is the tailgating and pregame/where should we go in the tailgating lots to get as trashed as possible before the game, I don’t want to have to remember much of our probable like 30-3 loss
2. Best nightlife either near the stadium? Downtown? Miami Beach? Coral Gables?
3. Good museums and stuff to see?
4. Best beach to go to?
5. Best place to get Cuban food?
6. Best place to get Craft Beers?
7. Prices of tickets?
thanks for help! Stay safe Miami bro’s and hope to see yinz in a few months for some good old fashioned football
We get a lot of weird trolls that get banned but then come back with new screen names all the time so that's the reason for some of the hostility. You don't seem too troll-ish so I'll throw my $.02

1. Tailgating is great for UM games. The West side does tend to be rowdier. As a visitor, you're kind of going to have to make your own party because not many people are going to be cool with some random dude in a Pitt shirt just joining their tailgate party. The fan base spans the spectrum from people who are generally good natured to people who will boo and curse you just because you're an opponent.

2. There is nothing near the stadium that I would recommend to an out of towner. As a matter of fact, don't stay near the stadium because it's not the greatest neighborhood and everything fun is either twenty minutes south or north. Not sure what your budget is but a lot of the really trendy nightclubs in Miami are outrageously expensive. If you're bout that poppin' bottle life, by all means enjoy E11even. Otherwise, There's places in Fort Lauderdale or Wynwood that are a little more relaxed atmosphere.

3.Museums? This is Miami, bro.

4. I guess you can go to South Beach if you want that Miami tourist experience. I avoid it like the plague but I'm not on vacation. You've got Hollywood or Fort Lauderdale beach further north if you stay in Broward county. Once again. Depends on what you want to do and how much you want to spend.

5. There's a ton of great Cuban spots. Versailles and La Careta on 8th street are probably the two most popular. But honestly, you can throw a rock anywhere in Dade or Broward county and hit a good Cuban restaurant.

6. Best craft beer spot in Miami Dade is J.Wakefield, hands-down. It's a must stop if you hit up Wynwood. In Broward, Funky Buddha in Oakland Park is the biggest spot but there's a bunch of local breweries in the Flagler area north of downtown Fort Lauderdale.

7. Tickets can range from dirt cheap to waay too expensive. IF we have a season (big IF) the demand for UM home games can fluctuate significantly. If the team is good (usually not) tickets get pricier. Pitt is usually not a hot ticket regardless though so you'll probably be able to get tickets from anywhere around $15 each to a couple hundred or more. You might catch a little flack wearing an opponent's shirt but as long as you're not a total douche most people aren't going to beat you up too much.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Who the **** is @cosdenc? This dude just downvote everyone? Like hensleysalmons and TheMilfHunter.
Don't get so hot & bothered. Put ur big boy panties on. I call it like I see it & that is a pretty basic American stance. Furthermore who the *** am I: A UM graduate, 3 year starter at MLB for the Canes, captained the defensive in Senior year, Played w/ and against All-Americans on the field of battle. Who the *** r u?

Don't get so hot & bothered. Put ur big boy panties on. I call it like I see it & that is a pretty basic American stance. Furthermore who the *** am I: A UM graduate, 3 year starter at MLB for the Canes, captained the defensive in Senior year, Played w/ and against All-Americans on the field of battle. Who the *** r u?
I was just curious who you are. Haven’t seen any of your posts but seen numerous downvotes. You reminded me of a few posters on here who used to just downvote.

Advertisement
Back