Pitt Student here with Questions

Dear lovely people of Vice City,
This all depends on if the season happens but me and some of my Pitt friends plan on flying to Miami in October for the Pitt at Miami game, I’m originally from Orlando, Florida and am in my second year as a Psychology student at Pitt but I’ve never been to Miami and I have some questions:
1. How good is the tailgating and pregame/where should we go in the tailgating lots to get as trashed as possible before the game, I don’t want to have to remember much of our probable like 30-3 loss
2. Best nightlife either near the stadium? Downtown? Miami Beach? Coral Gables?
3. Good museums and stuff to see?
4. Best beach to go to?
5. Best place to get Cuban food?
6. Best place to get Craft Beers?
7. Prices of tickets?
thanks for help! Stay safe Miami bro’s and hope to see yinz in a few months for some good old fashioned football

Advertisement
I'd highly recommend the following HOTTT places.

- Twist
- WaterLOO
- The Manor
- Gramps
- Hotel Gaythering

Also, don't get off plane without wearing mankini.

It's just how EVERYONE dresses down here.

4j9XOYo6IVDK8.gif

This all depends on if the season happens but me and some of my Pitt friends plan on flying to Miami in October for the Pitt at Miami game, I’m originally from Orlando, Florida and am in my second year as a Psychology student at Pitt but I’ve never been to Miami and I have some questions:
1. How good is the tailgating and pregame/where should we go in the tailgating lots to get as trashed as possible before the game, I don’t want to have to remember much of our probable like 30-3 loss
4. Best beach to go to?
7. Prices of tickets?
thanks for help! Stay safe Miami bro’s and hope to see yinz in a few months for some good old fashioned football
I hope you are who you say you are and not ST26 @RVACane

Advertisement
4. Best beach to go to?
7. Prices of tickets?

Save yourself some time and head straight for the emergency room.

Advertisement
4. Best beach to go to?
7. Prices of tickets?
Will let others comment on most, but there is actually very little in the way of true craft beers near downtown Miami or South Beach. The only true independent brewery in that general area is J Wakefield, which is very good. There are some good ones actually in Kendall but you don’t want to spend the time driving there (Tripping Animal, Lincoln’s Beard, and some others).

There are a number of good beer bars however. If you are at J Wakefield, go to Kush for lunch. If you are in the Grove, Sandbar and Lokal both have good beer lists.

I would spend a day walking Calle Ocho. That is where a lot of the best Cuban food is located, but in recent years some good bars have opened. I’d check out El Palacio de los Jugos for food. For beers, I would go to Union Beer Store. They have some of the best from the area and rest of the country, and a great to go selection too.

Advertisement
Let me make this easy for you. There’s a 99% chance there will be no spectators at any large gathering sports events this fall.

My opinion of course whether they allow large gatherings or not, but we’ve still got Florida locked down, and there were 9 deaths yesterday in a state of 20 million. TFWIW

Let me make this easy for you. There’s a 99% chance there will be no spectators at any large gathering sports events this fall.

My opinion of course whether they allow large gatherings or not, but we’ve still got Florida locked down, and there were 9 deaths yesterday in a state of 20 million. TFWIW
Oh well hopefully things open up by fall or that we have a spring season

Advertisement
Will let others comment on most, but there is actually very little in the way of true craft beers near downtown Miami or South Beach. The only true independent brewery in that general area is J Wakefield, which is very good. There are some good ones actually in Kendall but you don’t want to spend the time driving there (Tripping Animal, Lincoln’s Beard, and some others).

There are a number of good beer bars however. If you are at J Wakefield, go to Kush for lunch. If you are in the Grove, Sandbar and Lokal both have good beer lists.

I would spend a day walking Calle Ocho. That is where a lot of the best Cuban food is located, but in recent years some good bars have opened. I’d check out El Palacio de los Jugos for food. For beers, I would go to Union Beer Store. They have some of the best from the area and rest of the country, and a great to go selection too.
This is perfect, thanks bud!

Advertisement
Back