Pitt Student here with Questions

I am so confused who are you guys talking about. I am just a student at Pitt that grew up in Orlando lol ... I was just bored in quarantine and figured I’d find out what to do and see when I come to Miami
How’d you find out about this place? Who told you? What’s your favorite beer?

Advertisement
Advertisement
1. How good is the tailgating and pregame/where should we go in the tailgating lots to get as trashed as possible before the game, I don’t want to have to remember much of our probable like 30-3 loss
2. Best nightlife either near the stadium? Downtown? Miami Beach? Coral Gables?
3. Good museums and stuff to see?
4. Best beach to go to?
5. Best place to get Cuban food?
6. Best place to get Craft Beers?
7. Prices of tickets?
thanks for help! Stay safe
1. Westside of the stadium is rowdy. Might be to rowdy for away fans.
2. downtown ft LAUDERDALE riverside
3. Frost museum downtown miami
4. Hollywood beach boardwalk
5. Hialeah
6. There’s a craft brew place on the boardwalk but the best brewery down here is J Wakefield’s in wynwood
7. Stubhub. 4 giant screens so doesn’t matter much where u sit.

Advertisement
Id say get in on some conversations and let the fellas know you're a true cane then come back and start a new thread, other wise you're just going to get ripped to shreds.
Ok well I just figured I should ask the people in Miami about Miami but ok I guess giving bad information to people who are going to come visit your city and put money into the city is a wonderful idea. Never had this issue with any other forums even UCF lol, already have a sour taste now. I’ll guess probably just do the Pitt at FSU game instead because they actually helped and gave me serious answers and seem to want tourist money ...

I am so confused who are you guys talking about. I am just a student at Pitt that grew up in Orlando lol ... I was just bored in quarantine and figured I’d find out what to do and see when I come to Miami
If you are from Orlando name me 4 strip clubs and dont be looking no **** up either. Which one is the best ?

Advertisement
Ok well I just figured I should ask the people in Miami about Miami but ok I guess giving bad information to people who are going to come visit your city and put money into the city is a wonderful idea. Never had this issue with any other forums even UCF lol, already have a sour taste now. I’ll guess probably just do the Pitt at FSU game instead because they actually helped and gave me serious answers and seem to want tourist money ...
If you are from Orlando why would you need to go to there forum.

These cats dont care about that ****. This is a free site so lots of rats roll up in here and you got to deal with the boys grilling you. Just how it is, **** im still new to this site but ive been on the Canes boards since 2000 and every site that ive been on its just the way it is when your first get on.

Advertisement
I was in the UCF Forum helping their fans with advice for when they played at Pitt last year .... and I even invited some of their students to our Fraternity tailgate before the game it was fun!
Thats cool of you. My boy owns Castaway and my other crew runs Night Library.

Advertisement
Back