Pinstripe Bowl Field Configuration

Advertisement
Try not to mind the two illegals in the foreground. The sight-lines don't look so terrible imo:

30057img62.jpg

Doesn't give fans and players the "NYC experience." Think the Canes played Nebraska in the last Gotham Bowl back in 1962. Temperature at kickoff was 14 degrees. 6,600 in attendance but ... a helluva game. We lost 36-34.

Wonder which hotel will be designated as the "Miami Team Hotel"? Might Amtrak it up from the DC-Balt area.

Yeah. Miami had George Mira taking snaps from the center. I believe he went on to play in the NFL, too.

Advertisement
NYC is an amazing city to visit. Flying up on game day morning and back on Sunday afternoon. Picked up seats in Sec 227B under the overhang in case it's snowing. A lot of Canes alumni are from the Northeast so I expect a good showing from our fans. Stoked for it.

You think so? I don't think there will be many fans in attendance. I know there are a lot alumni in he NY area but I don't know many that are going to watch this team get their **** pushed in by Wisky again in sub freezing weather. ****, I can barley stand to watch this team on TV.

As if we didn't already have a hard enough time scoring, now our favorite (only) red zone passing play, the fade, poses a risk of risk of having our WRs run into the wall. Since CMR will probably take that out of our playbook for the bowl game, and since we don't really run other pass plays in the red zone, looks like we'll be running the ball exclusively when we get in close...

lol.. Guess it will make little difference, we could only pass for 52 yards against Pitt last week. 52 yards!

Advertisement
The ultimate warm weather kids want to play in subarctic temperatures at a baseball field a million miles away. L-O-L
If they can't play in the cold, how are they ever gonna make it in the NFL? That's what CMR oughta be telling them.

Advertisement
Back