Pinstripe Bowl Field Configuration

Advertisement
Sure, there are some undesirable aspects to the venue, but you guys need to try to look at the positives as well. You might get to catch a foul ball at the bowl game.

Advertisement
Sure, there are some undesirable aspects to the venue, but you guys need to try to look at the positives as well. You might get to catch a foul ball at the bowl game.
They got a decent deli in the place? I could go for a good corn beef on rye 2 days after Christmas. Throw in a Dr. Browns and we’re good

Sorry, but I’m just happy I’m not going to Shreveport or Detroit like the day after Xmas from here in Jersey. Could’ve done Carolina, even Jacksonville. NYC is gravy even though our guys might play like they can’t wait to get back on the plane. Let’s hope not.

Advertisement
Why not play the game at Giants stadium?
Have you ever tried to get there? It's a total logistical nightmare. Driving there is a one way mess with traffic that makes 836 look lame and the train requires a transfer in Secaucus if you decide to take public transit. When the game is over you wait with thousands of people to cram into the train back from the stadium since they leave every 15 minutes and no one wants to miss one.

The only good thing is the train takes you right up to Yankee Stadium. Literally right across the street.

Nothing screams relevance like a bowl game in NYC in December, Cane swagger baby

Advertisement
NYC is an amazing city to visit. Flying up on game day morning and back on Sunday afternoon. Picked up seats in Sec 227B under the overhang in case it's snowing. A lot of Canes alumni are from the Northeast so I expect a good showing from our fans. Stoked for it.

Great game for Richt who seems to be trying to set up the NYC area as one of our prime recruiting grounds....He probably requested the game.

It’s 52 today in NYC

At least I don’t have to shell out hundreds of dollars to go see a game now, subway ticket away

Advertisement
actually, we are making inroads with NY recruits it seems. Kind of interesting we will be playing there in a bowl game too. Can't hurt our recruiting efforts there.

Advertisement
Back