Pinstripe Bowl Field Configuration

Tad Footeball

1996 Interim Big East Conference Commissioner
Premium
Sweeeet! Not.

Keep this in mind when you hope the game against FIU is played on the once sacred soil now disgraced by Marleens Park. Just in case you didn't tune in for the last enthralling Miami Beach Bowl.

Last edited:
Advertisement
For as ****** as this season has been it's a different experience to play in NYC at Yankee Stadium. We deserve to freeze our asses off for not winning an awful Coastal and if anything should be grateful they get to go somewhere cool like NYC than some god forsaken place everyone dreads.

Advertisement
For as ****** as this season has been it's a different experience to play in NYC at Yankee Stadium. We deserve to freeze our asses off for not winning an awful Coastal and if anything should be grateful they get to go somewhere cool like NYC than some god forsaken place everyone dreads.

True. I just hate football in baseball stadiums. Obviously this is much preferable to El Paso (those poor Pitt ********) or "beautiful" Shreveport.

Advertisement
True. I just hate football in baseball stadiums. Obviously this is much preferable to El Paso (those poor Pitt ********) or "beautiful" Shreveport.
I am from the rural part of the panhandle in Florida. To paint a better picture, Trailerhassee is considered the NYC of our area. With that being said, even I can say, in full confidence, Shreveport is a legit s'hithole.

I once drove through that city on my way to Dallas, and needless to say, I would rather get kicked in the **** by Jet Li than to ever see that f'ucking place again!

yankee-stadium-pinstripe-bowl-do-not-use-for-mm-53482d6ab0d6cdc4.png

Yeah I can't wait to see our guys huddled around heaters all game long.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back