Pinckney not playing in the bowl

Advertisement
he recruited or brought in most of them

yeah I said the same thing and others have made me realize that sometimes the 18yr old kid you recruited turns out t be the opposite of what you thought. Easy for kids in Miami to get big egos (not saying these guys have them) but they say the glitz and the glamour of south Florida unlike kids in small college towns and they change over time. We have a lot of guys on this team who think a lot of themselves and that showed when we lost to FIU , Ga Tech etc... they are social media warriors and not really that good at football.

Is Dallas definitely out? Anybody know what’s up with Davis? Both were injured the last two games.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I understand it from his prospective, and really any player who is going to be a top round draft pick... but he is not. I would get the additional film if I was him, but I get it. Best of luck to him.

Better not burn McCloud’s redshirt on this
Please play Brooks and Huff if the admin allows.

he has 4 years of film. Nothing he can do in this game would help. He is only risking injury. I don’t blame him. Also, this staff hopefully isn’t dumb enough to play McCloud.

how many games has Brooks played? Is he still able to redshirt?

I hope they’re not, Brooks has played in 4 games too, so if he plays again they burn his too. Might as well play Ragone at this point...

I hope they’re not, Brooks has played in 4 games too, so if he plays again they burn his too. Might as well play Ragone at this point...

Edit: Brooks has played in 7, ust had stats in 4, my bad

Advertisement
So this is what we're doing now? Guy plays 4 years for us - 4 f+cking years - didn't leave early and played banged up. But, now he sits out a BS bowl game, that all of you hate and will tune out and you still have venom?!

You can't win with you people. Recruit flips: he sucked and was trash anyway. Player declares early : he sucks and will never get drafted. Player starts 4 years for us but skips a BS bowl game: what a loser, never get drafted, GTFO.

Hate everywhere and for everyone in this place.

Advertisement
Back