Pinckney not playing in the bowl

trying to protect his 8th round draft position.

Depending on his NFL workouts, he'll probably go late in the 5th Round. Nevertheless, it least Pinky has a great opportunity to make a playing day roster. If not that, then be a part of the practice squad and garner a check. hUh.

Advertisement
Thank you Mike Pinckney for a great career! Dude was one of our top players the past 4 year and a great personality. Felt like he had one foot out the door this whole year but maybe that was just injuries. Good luck to him in the league!

On the bright side, if enough players do this, it may help usher out the Bowl system and the NCAA (after Marky Mark Emmert is taken out in handcuffs) will in-source the playoffs like FCS, a much better playoff system.
I like this, just get rid of the whole stupid thing and do a proper playoff like every other division of football does. They are sitting on a gold mine with it and don't realize it.

Miami leads the nation in second, third day and undrafted NFL draft picks skipping their bowl game.

Díaz is right about one thing, culture. It stinks!

Advertisement
Is he going to work in a school system and wants to focus on applications? I 100 percent blame him for bailing on his team. As always, God is great. Respect my decision to blame.

Schools need to put in the scholarship that players must play in all games or pay back the scholarship. Bailing on your team is bs.

Wrong mentality on this team, kids been caring more about the draft than the season all year. This hasn’t been such a great year for any of our early departures so I’m not really sure why they think should sit out when they need all of the good film they can get
Agree with you. Its a me first attitude. anyway its just next man up. Brooks can fly. Wish Huff was there and is Shaq playing?

Advertisement
SMH it's the walkon bowl and you clowns don't want to respect the bowl and bench our walk ons. as if we need more bad luck for this team we should **** on an indian burial ground too.

ps did pink even play this season?

I would do the same.

As a senior, like Pinckney...he has nothing left to show on tape. He is, what he is. I guess he didn't want a Fossil Watch and $85 bluetooth speaker.

re: The Team...none of the seniors or players leaving should play. Play the guys that will be here next year. The game is legitimately pointless for anyone to play in. Its fine if you want to sit out. I'd rather see what Sam Brooks has to offer anyway.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back