Pinckney not playing in the bowl

Advertisement
Half of starters sitting out LOL

Build that culture Manny!

Don’t forget most of the fans sitting this one out as well. I know I have no interest in taking time from my family to sit and watch this crap-*** team go *** for tat, at best, with Louisiana Tech the day after Christmas.

Everything about this program is just “whatever” at this point. The school doesn’t care about football, so I’m doing my best not to care about the school’s football team either, until they change their approach. If they ever do.

Potential depth chart

DE Patchan / Harvey
DT Bethel / Silvera
DT Ford / Miller
DE Rousseau / Blissett
LB Brooks / Ragone
LB Quarterman / Joyner
DB Finley / Frierson
CB Bandy / Couch
CB Ivey / Blades
SS Hall / Smith
FS Knowles / Carter

I despise any player at any school that is draft elgible and sits out a bowl game afraid of being hurt. In this case Miami has invested a minimum of $500,000 in tuition, housing, food, medical care and training. That figure is probably low. You can agree or disagree. Just my thoughts

I despise any player at any school that is draft elgible and sits out a bowl game afraid of being hurt. In this case Miami has invested a minimum of $500,000 in tuition, housing, food, medical care and training. That figure is probably low. You can agree or disagree. Just my thoughts
Especially those who have no guarantee of getting drafted aka Thomas. It’s not like Garvin is going to be a high pick either. 6th-7th round for him I’d say.

Advertisement
Him and Shaq epitomize this program for the last 20 years.

Good for a marquee play here or there with lots of hype always surrounding them, but ultimately not good enough and completely inconsistent.

Advertisement
Not a problem with him sitting out. Didn't see much difference between their freshmen year and senior year play. Again I don't think they were getting the best coaching either, guys were always reacting instead of being proactive, had no idea what keys they were reading. How many times did we get beat with TE & RB sneaking out and being wide open. Good grief that VT game, except for two passes I don't think their second string Qb threw the ball more than 5 yards in the air

I agree with you. To piggy back off of what you said, he was just unimpressive to me this year. The Linebackers as a whole did nothing for me. They were stable. That's about as much praise i can give them.
And they have been waiting for your praise. Going to be a disappointing Christmas for them now. Welcome to the ignore list

Advertisement
S
I’m saying freshman and sophomore Pinckney and Shaq were fun to watch and then Pinckney put on weight and was all talk and him and Shaq were getting owned out there most of the time.
[/QUOTEout
common man think where the defense was before they got here.it came from one of worst in cfb to a top 20 defense.give them some accolades instead of shyting on them.way things have been here maybe they decided to party some and enjoy the college life.they like most didn't have the things they could get in college at home.

Advertisement
So, giving his all in 49 games instead of 50, proves that he is ungrateful for his scholarship?

Why some of y'all Hurricane fans CRAPING all over Pinckney!? The dude has NOTHING MORE TO PROVE! So can U dig it and what not!! If not, then go F' yourself's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

****! The dude GRADUATES and has been a starter for FOUR YEARS and was a big contributor to that mighty fine 2017 season. But no, some of y'all Hurricane good ol' boys just can't let it go and all that.

No wonder Hurricane has the LEGITIMATE reputation of being LOUSY fans and all that.

Advertisement
Back