Pinckney not playing in the bowl

Advertisement
We appreciate you for all your hard work. To bad the coaches didn't put u in a better spot to be successful. N stop bashing these players they gave up there body for 4 years.
And if shaq play he stupid too. They don't owe Manny and every one else a **** thing

We appreciate you for all your hard work. To bad the coaches didn't put u in a better spot to be successful. N stop bashing these players they gave up there body for 4 years.
And if shaq play he stupid too. They don't owe Manny and every one else a **** thing
Hard work? Dude played overweight and was all talk. Rarely made a good play here. Idc if he suffered here under these coaches.

Advertisement
Oh no, what will we do now? Will someone else not be able to cover the rb or te now? Guy made splash plays here and there but routinely got beat in coverage and took **** poor angles
I'm sure Brooks or one of the walk-ons can misread a gap, get caught on a guard and give up a 50 yard TD just fine.

Advertisement
No stop being a hater **** the man played 4 yrs through this bull**** we call a team n u want to talk **** about him. Please tell me what college u played for and what NFL team signed u?
Actually 2016 and 2017 weren’t bad years. Him and Shaq were at least enjoyable to watch then. I’m stating facts. Dude was playing overweight and was all talk. I didn’t play football, I played baseball.

Advertisement
Why bash any of them you guys forget how it was 4 years ago.they might not have impressed you but they did make the defense respectable again.
I’m saying freshman and sophomore Pinckney and Shaq were fun to watch and then Pinckney put on weight and was all talk and him and Shaq were getting owned out there most of the time.

Juedy playing even though they are out of the playoffs and he's a first rounder. thats all i will say. wont bash him. next man up. time for brooks to eat. Ragone is not going to start btw last game pink went down brooks came in.

Advertisement
56 gave everything he had for four years. He did it the right way. I wish him the best in the future. I'm excited to see our young LBs. It will also give them some solid PT ahead of the opener next year. That could prove very beneficial next year.

Pretty crazy to see some of you “fans” drag a 4 year starter who’s not playing In the Louisiana toilet bowl
Kid started 4 years straight & gave us his best years, wasn't perfect by any stretch but gave it his all & simply because he decides to not play in a meaningless Bowl at the very end of his career fans are burning him & taking shots at him.

That's the thanks he gets for trying to help us get back to being a good program & putting up with inept Corches, attacked by fans for really no reason at all.

That's why I'm never too mad at kids for not coming here, wtf do they get for it? They'll just be the next batch of kids the fans will burn in effigy because they couldn't overcome the horseh*t Corches that are supposed to direct them. I mean it ain't like Pinckney left early or got into a bunch of trouble off the field or anything, all he did was make the best of what was asked of him.

It just further reinforces my belief that a lot of people on this board really do love these Corches & seriously feel all our issues are just on the players.

Advertisement
Back