Pie young?

Advertisement
Him and I have the same exact stats in college football after him being at USC for 3yrs.

Only coming back b/c he's having a kid. Not some epiphany that he misses Miami or magically now bleeds orange and green. He should hope Lane takes him.
He did not commit here after high school...plain and simple ***** him. He is a BUST and anyone who thinks he deserves a scholarship to play here is a dumbass.

Advertisement
Some of these local kids think they can shît on and all over this U but that they should have some God given, entitled right to play here if and when they choose.

Fûck that and fûck them too. Let’s just build this thing with talented players with the right mindset. This current class smacks of TNM.

he made a grown man decision & now gotta deal with it. you should act like 1 yourself & stop getting so sensitive. this is miami hurricanes website. not sensitive relatives of entitled south fl divas. he didnt owe miami a **** thing when he decided to go play for USC...n miami now dont owe him a **** thing & he sure as **** isn't deserving of the opportunity to play here.
Preach

Perhaps some Humble Pie???

I kid I kid I don’t know him or his personal situation but I wouldn’t take anymore transfers this year unless they are a starting LT or maybe a CB and even then I would have some reservations. Nothing personal just you know Business Decisions....

Advertisement
I respect Pie Young as a former MHS alumnus! But after what he did to us during his recruitment, I don't want him at The U. May he enjoy being the back-up bench-warmer at Coastal Carolina or some other similar school.

Advertisement
Dude.... As a FAN, you're taking this recruiting **** waaay too deep. Like my God, it's JUST football. Something for ENTERTAINMENT. And based on your point, you're telling me you wouldn't take anyone(from South FL) who originally chose another school over us?? Regardless of talent??
I'm not taking it personal at all. I never wish bad things against him nor his family. I hope he goes on to have a great career. But everytime he plays UM, I hope it's his worst game everytime.

Reality is these dudes lose out because of shortsighted decisions.

Last edited:
Dude.... As a FAN, you're taking this recruiting **** waaay too deep. Like my God, it's JUST football. Something for ENTERTAINMENT. And based on your point, you're telling me you wouldn't take anyone(from South FL) who originally chose another school over us?? Regardless of talent??
Nah ur wrong it’s a message that needs to be sent to help the Canes in the long run. They didn’t take Tim Irvin back after he ****ed us. Yea it’s entertainment but some people live and die with their teams sorry ur not one of those people

Advertisement
All y’all who tryna throw dirt on my dawg name **** yall cause y’all don’t know his situation im sick of y’all on here always got something negative to say suck a **** 💯
U sound like a goofy frfr

Pie aint done sh*t at USC. I don't wanna hear it was west coast bias or nun of that goofy BS

Mf ain't even sniff the field.

Go to fiu and be great pie (done up) young

Straight goofys

It’s not about holding a grudge v. getting played and then when things don’t go well, u want to crawl back home. It’s time to stop being the side chick; u made ur bed.
If they're talented and can help the team then who cares what
Nah ur wrong it’s a message that needs to be sent to help the Canes in the long run. They didn’t take Tim Irvin back after he ****ed us. Yea it’s entertainment but some people live and die with their teams sorry ur not one of those people
The fact that a young man's decision have you guys feeling this way smh. Well I guess you're right, I'll never care that much.

Advertisement
Back