Pie young?

Advertisement
I think Marshall is a good spot for him, about as good as it was gonna get. 1 of the better G5’s and they have a talented, young QB. Wouldn’t expect him to have a Tyre Brady like impact but I think he can do some things there.

I’m not surprised a P5 didn’t take him though, he’s literally accomplished NOTHING at the college level in what like 3 years? Reading through this thread, the fans advocating we bring him in must have been higher than ****.

Advertisement
Image result for life pie scene gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
The "Legend of Pie Young" continues. This guy will have some hella stories to tell in the barbershop as he is cutting someones hair.

Lol you got to laugh at some of these clown *** kids and their pimps. Thought you was a dime when ur really a 5.

I want to see how many ppl on here still want him bc he balled out in pop warner lol ducks.

Advertisement
Lol I played against Pie in high school (I was a senior when he was a soph) and tbh him being a bust doesn't surprise me, he'd have been sorry at the U too

Sometimes you can just get an intuition on if someone is gonna be a baller at the next level or not, they have a subconscious swag/aura

i think he just had a kid with a chic out west not sure if that got anything to do with it

Advertisement
Back