Pie young?

Y'all really be holding grudges against kids for picking other schools?? Lmao man grow up. If a kid can play, let them compete. Now if y'all don't want him because of his talent level then okay, that's a different story.
Not me. But may of them dam sure hold one when we don't offer them in 8th and 9th grade, because we don't drop bags and DEFINITELY many times for no reason at all. This thing goes both ways. How about you ask some of them why they take the shots they do at Miami?

Last edited:
Advertisement
If they're talented and can help the team then who cares what

The fact that a young man's decision have you guys feeling this way smh. Well I guess you're right, I'll never care that much.

1. What has shown he’s talented?
2. How has he helped USC?
3. We’re not 2nd Chance U
4. This whole thought that “Miami is Miami and will always be there” is the reason this can’t happen. These young men chit on the home team, cool. Do u. But don’t think u can just come back after U made the decision to bounce. Either u’re w us or against us

Last edited:
4. This whole thought that “Miami is Miami and will always be there” is the reason this can’t happen. These young men chit on the home team, cool. Do u. But don’t think u can just come back after U made the decision to bounce. Either u’re w us or against us
If you read my previous comments you would see I was only addressing the ppl who wouldn't want him because he didn't pick us first. I said if you're worried about his talent then that's a different story.

Not me. But may of them dam sure hold one when we don't offer them in 8th and 9th grade, when we don't drop bags and DEFINITELY many times for no reason at all. This thing goes both ways. How about you ask some of them why they take the shots they do at Miami?
I understand where you're coming from but a fan holding a grudge against a highschool kid for not picking their team is totally different than an athlete holding a grudge against a team for whatever reason. So it's really incomparable.

Advertisement
Facts

Kid isnt good anyway and we arent WVU...this whole second choice transfer **** doesnt work out. **** i laugh at WVU for years for being a transfer school. Those football teams are hot garbage because they take anyone

Last edited:
Advertisement
Another overhyped south Florida douche.

Go back and look at SF kids over the last 10 years in top 300. Lots of busts.

Of course there are Dalvin Cook Amari Cooper and Calvin Ridley Jerry Jeudy types

Lots of pie young Davonte Phillips Ermon Lane Jamal Cook and on an on

Do the research it is shocking and most of the kids that stay home do pretty good at Miami

I just don’t think south Florida kids should get a second chance at coming to the U. I have no real basis for my opinion outside of mostly pettiness and a think that it cheapens our scholarship. You decide to be an SECuck or spurn the U for another option then want to transfer, it shouldn’t be back to Miami if you had the chance to come here originally
Years ago we took Cleveland Gary back after he left UGA. That worked out pretty well.

Of course that was then....

Advertisement
I would call Jamal Cook a bust yet he looked pretty good in that south Carolina spring game.

Of course there are Dalvin Cook Amari Cooper and Calvin Ridley Jerry Jeudy types

Do the research it is shocking and most of the kids that stay home do pretty good at Miami

Why are you calling him a douche? Did we even want him like that? He should of committed to Oregon before they got Mario or went to Washington State anyway. He was a great football athlete without a position. I always got the impression that he didn’t fit here. And I don’t get why y’all start counting up names of who becomes successful or not. It’s like 50/50. Most kids don’t even select the best for them anyway. I actually liked Pie coming out of high school but I never thought he was a fit here. Even selecting Marshall, I think he should of went somewhere like Toledo or Appalachian State.

I 100% agree with you , the Patrick Peterson/Johnson ,Dalvin Cook ,Amari Cooper, Calvin Ridley, Jerry Jeudy and Teddy Bridgewater. Would of catapult us to higher status.

Advertisement

the benefit most the busts would of had if they stood at home, man its just hilarious that they let recruiting get to there head. Fuqin egos get to big man and no one teaches them egos can be given a taste of reality real quick.

Advertisement
Back