Pie young?

Advertisement
I don’t want him because he would be taking a slot for this 2020 class that looks like it’s going to be a full 25...

Not to mention we don’t have any back counters from all of our transfers we’ve taken in

If he wants to walk on? Yeah bring it on
That's understandable.... I'm only talking about the ppl who wouldn't want him just because he didn't pick us during his recruitment.

I see the point about not giving kids like this a second chance with Miami after they spurned us in the first place, and I agree with it to an extent.

However, I think it could be a pretty powerful message to have a kid come back to Miami and ball after languishing elsewhere. A kid like that and his family could turn into great advocates for us in the community trying to convince future recruits that leaving town isn’t worth it.

Just a thought. I see both sides.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Big no, but question why do people bring up his age? This is college football we don’t have to worry about reduced production late in contracts, **** if we could I’d start bringing in 27 yr old grown men, they still only get 4 years the age is a problem for the nfl not us.

Advertisement
Didn’t the pie rumors start last year also and then he “recommitted” to stay at USC? Now he’s back at it again? These kinds of kids almost never pan out regardless where they are.

All y’all who tryna throw dirt on my dawg name **** yall cause y’all don’t know his situation im sick of y’all on here always got something negative to say suck a **** 💯
So what’s the situation?

Advertisement
If he didn't have the nickname Pie this wouldn't be a story. He'd just be who he is. 100% JAG

Advertisement
Back