Pie young?

Advertisement
Y'all really be holding grudges against kids for picking other schools?? Lmao man grow up. If a kid can play, let them compete. Now if y'all don't want him because of his talent level then okay, that's a different story.
The same ones will be complaining about CMR not taking Grimes the second time around if he scores on us week 0.

tell him he shoulda stayed loyal to hometown instead of flaking like a lil *****. Now look at him, begging to come back LMAO maybe some D2 program will give him a shot
Did miami even want him when he was coming out? I don't remember seeing anything about miami really wanting him.

Advertisement

he made a grown man decision & now gotta deal with it. you should act like 1 yourself & stop getting so sensitive. this is miami hurricanes website. not sensitive relatives of entitled south fl divas. he didnt owe miami a **** thing when he decided to go play for USC...n miami now dont owe him a **** thing & he sure as **** isn't deserving of the opportunity to play here.

Y'all really be holding grudges against kids for picking other schools?? Lmao man grow up. If a kid can play, let them compete. Now if y'all don't want him because of his talent level then okay, that's a different story.

I don’t want him because he would be taking a slot for this 2020 class that looks like it’s going to be a full 25...

Not to mention we don’t have any back counters from all of our transfers we’ve taken in

If he wants to walk on? Yeah bring it on

Advertisement
Him and I have the same exact stats in college football after him being at USC for 3yrs.

Only coming back b/c he's having a kid. Not some epiphany that he misses Miami or magically now bleeds orange and green. He should hope Lane takes him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back