Pie young?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Do we have space for him? It's enough of an issue figuring out how how many recruits we can take this year, so is Pie worth is considering his age and eligibility? Kid has some serious talent but would his contribution in 2020 and 2021 be worth more than another recruits contribution for 2020/2021/2022/2023?

I just don’t think south Florida kids should get a second chance at coming to the U. I have no real basis for my opinion outside of mostly pettiness and a think that it cheapens our scholarship. You decide to be an SECuck or spurn the U for another option then want to transfer, it shouldn’t be back to Miami if you had the chance to come here originally

Last edited:
Advertisement
I just don’t think south Florida kids should get a second chance at coming to the U. I have no real basis for my opinion outside of mostly pettiness and a thought that it cheapens our scholarship. You decide to be an SECuck or spurn the U for another option then want to transfer, it shouldn’t be back to Miami if you had the chance to come here originally

Manny offers anyone with a pulse

Do we have space for him? It's enough of an issue figuring out how how many recruits we can take this year, so is Pie worth is considering his age and eligibility? Kid has some serious talent but would his contribution in 2020 and 2021 be worth more than another recruits contribution for 2020/2021/2022/2023?

He doesn't even have a position.

Got to save the scholarships for other opportunities. If he is willing to walk on and be coached, and understands he probably won’t start, then sure let him come and develop under our coaches, if he doesn’t want that then he will choose a different option.

Advertisement
So tired of hearing about this dude every couple of months. Homeboy hasnt done **** at the D1 level. What a shocker, overhyped south florida kid commits to a team across the country where he has zero support system n fails. Hard Pass!!!! Staff needs to make examples of **** like this.

Advertisement
All y’all who tryna throw dirt on my dawg name **** yall cause y’all don’t know his situation im sick of y’all on here always got something negative to say suck a **** 💯
tell him he shoulda stayed loyal to hometown instead of flaking like a lil *****. Now look at him, begging to come back LMAO maybe some D2 program will give him a shot

Advertisement
Back