Phone call today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sure Hightower is a good kid. But I don’t want anyone on the team that walked out on his brothers mid season. Shame the coaches are doing him a disservice, but guess what, he quit on them. They have a right to object to that. Better if everyone goes their own way.

what if his brothers want him back? Oh wait you think you are part of the brotherhood too right?

Advertisement
Might wanna explain to buddy not one single kid doesnt consistently get hit up by opposing coaches who recruited them out of high school. Whether you went to that school or not it's not a relationship that just disappears. Same as dugans still hits everyone up. Also just cause coaches reach out doesnt mean the conversation goes both ways in regards to football. Life is bigger than that. Also my nephew has no handler. He is his own man and makes his own decisions. But while its mentioned I'm just curious what people see cooney as. Everyone knows cooney is what brought dee & mark here. Wont even get into what goes on in the background when it relates to him and them cause they're not the problem. Ask mark how great this staff is and how they did him when he tried to transfer last year to floriduh or this year to penn st... if cooney isnt a handler I've never seen one then.
So hes just going out recruiting with the full expectation he's getting fired in a few weeks? Sounds a little strange

First off this happens all the time , second who said he’s getting fired ? It could be a mutual goodbye and he takes a job elsewhere. Without having a huge blemish on his resume.

Advertisement
Its not about the heat, its about what his MO is. Manny is a man of hype. He wants to create as much of it as possible. If you thought he was gonna run it back with the same exact staff you havent been paying attention. We just have to be patient and let him secure the recruits first.
Ay yo how’d Cuban get banned?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Going to look bad if we sign our class then fire the dudes haha will be a sour taste in HS coaches and recruits mouths

Garvin seemed like more of a culture problem than Thomas. Look at the effort garvin gave on majority of the game days this year, Thomas in his years at Miami has never really played lazy on game days . That’s a bigger culture issue imo. Programs bring their own back all the time, bama just brought back that db who entered the portal last month just the other day. People can change their minds you know.
Yep I would rather have a guy who is ****ed off that he isnt getting in the game when he is dominating than a guy who plays half *** and gives up on plays. While thomas could have gone better about displaying his anger you can tell dude wants to be great and make plays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back