Phone call today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it also depends on who was doing the trash talking. I assume the WR coach at a prospective school will want to talk to the Miami WR coach, not Manny Diaz (who probably doesn't have a lot of day to day interaction with Hightower). If it was all Stubbs, and Diaz is firing him, then I think its understandable for Diaz to ask Hightower if he'd reconsider now that the coach he had a problem with is gone.
Stubblefaqqit is here because Manure hired him to be here. It’s not like Stubblefaqqit just showed up on his own.

If Manure’s assistants are trashy little ***** AND they coach like **** on top of that, then I wouldn’t trust him to get the alleged replacements right either if I was Hightower.

Manure should have kept a tighter grip on that offensive staff as the HC instead of just abdicating to Dan Blocky, the sensitive pvssy with the big mouth.

Advertisement
I don’t want to block you. I’d rather just call you out in the forum so that everyone recognizes the little b*tch you are.

I’ll wait a couple more pages to see you hammering the same three points home with no one responding or caring because you’re a mutt.

Dee made you look stupid a couple years back in a QB recruiting thread. I remember it well, you were trusting the staff. Lol you idiot you’ll never learn

Calm down princess youre taking this pretty hard. I imagine youre referencing the taisun phom threads when dee was eating macaroni at the kids table at rusty pelican. Hard to believe youre both still salty over that kid not getting an offer. Cute that you remembered me though.

One of us trusted the staff enough to send their nephew here...it wasnt me btw.

Stubblefaqqit is here because Manure hired him to be here. It’s not like Stubblefaqqit just showed up on his own.

If Manure’s assistants are trashy little ***** AND they coach like **** on top of that, then I wouldn’t trust him to get the alleged replacements right either if I was Hightower.

Manure should have kept a tighter grip on that offensive staff as the HC instead of just abdicating to Dan Blocky, the sensitive pvssy with the big mouth.
Its like im reading something written by an edgy 12 year old.

Advertisement
2B4940A7-106C-472F-82A8-AD6B2BEB7F42.gif

Advertisement

Stubblefaqqit 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Calm down princess youre taking this pretty hard. I imagine youre referencing the taisun phom threads when dee was eating macaroni at the kids table at rusty pelican. Hard to believe youre both still salty over that kid not getting an offer. Cute that you remembered me though.

One of us trusted the staff enough to send their nephew here...it wasnt me btw.

He was the 9th ranked QB ... we ended up with the 89th. The day after we struck out on our QB targets you started a thread on QB’s for the following class so you didn’t have to face the embarrassment.

F*ck it made me so happy to see you fail.

Advertisement
Waiting til early signing to fire coaches or bowl game?

After the Bowl I would think. Once we cross early signing, it doesn’t really matter. The curious part is, other OC’s are flying off the table right now cause coaches aren’t waiting around. If manny is going to part with Enos, does he look to the pro level?

Advertisement
He was the 9th ranked QB ... we ended up with the 89th. The day after we struck out on our QB targets you started a thread on QB’s for the following class so you didn’t have to face the embarrassment.

F*ck it made me so happy to see you fail.

Thats a weird take. Why would i start a thread if i was embarrased? What was i embarrased of if never wanted taisun to being with? Who tf.gets embarrased on a fb messsage board? We struck out on the other QB michael johnson 5 months before signing day. Youre misremebering everything and coming off pretty creepy because idk who tf you are and you seem to take this way too seriously. Again ...dont @ me fanboy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back