Phone call today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I agree with your overall premise on not talking up a guy after he splits on you. But then don’t ask him back if you had slick **** to say about him. Just roll with trashing him and move on.

I think it also depends on who was doing the trash talking. I assume the WR coach at a prospective school will want to talk to the Miami WR coach, not Manny Diaz (who probably doesn't have a lot of day to day interaction with Hightower). If it was all Stubbs, and Diaz is firing him, then I think its understandable for Diaz to ask Hightower if he'd reconsider now that the coach he had a problem with is gone.

Advertisement
Deciding to transfer to further your career isn't quitting depending how **** went down.

We don't even know the context of what went on and the staph should understand he's a young adult. I'm all for blocking rivals but talking bad about a kid is stupid. BHT didn't seem like that sort of kid and we don't know what goes on....Dee is being honest he hasn't lied or bullshytted us before so I'm going to believe him rather then this staph that has lied countless times already.

That **** has a way of spreading like wildfire. Before you know it, other coaches catch on and don't want their kids going through the same ****.

Advertisement
What’s even more sad is you thinking you’re so much cooler than him, but you follow him around the board with your nose up his *** like a little **** bytch.
Awfully ironic of you to say im the one following someone around. How does my breakfast taste?

Manny should have ripped the bandaid off the second the clock struck 0 against duke.

With the new transfer rules there was No incentive to wait. If the kids feel lied to because Enos leaves after signing day they can easily bounce.

It must be from the pressure he is feeling from outside and above. Combined with the fact the recruits he’s seeing are indicating they aren’t interested in playing within this system.

Advertisement
who.jpg

Who are you?

Advertisement
Dee said it wasn't Manny...so if enos aint coming back then it's manny , stubbs, or cooney.

Block me dont @ me snowflake.

I don’t want to block you. I’d rather just call you out in the forum so that everyone recognizes the little b*tch you are.

I’ll wait a couple more pages to see you hammering the same three points home with no one responding or caring because you’re a mutt.

Dee made you look stupid a couple years back in a QB recruiting thread. I remember it well, you were trusting the staff. Lol you idiot you’ll never learn

Might wanna explain to buddy not one single kid doesnt consistently get hit up by opposing coaches who recruited them out of high school. Whether you went to that school or not it's not a relationship that just disappears. Same as dugans still hits everyone up. Also just cause coaches reach out doesnt mean the conversation goes both ways in regards to football. Life is bigger than that. Also my nephew has no handler. He is his own man and makes his own decisions. But while its mentioned I'm just curious what people see cooney as. Everyone knows cooney is what brought dee & mark here. Wont even get into what goes on in the background when it relates to him and them cause they're not the problem. Ask mark how great this staff is and how they did him when he tried to transfer last year to floriduh or this year to penn st... if cooney isnt a handler I've never seen one then.

your right. 3 other sec coaches have stayed in contact
I seen this last November

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back