Phone call today

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is a rainbow of emotions from butthurt and jealousy to anger and envy.
He was the 9th ranked QB ... we ended up with the 89th. The day after we struck out on our QB targets you started a thread on QB’s for the following class so you didn’t have to face the embarrassment.

F*ck it made me so happy to see you fail.
Every porst that cfc dude makes is a fail. But like a typical hoe he keeps snapping his neck going on and on. He acts like an R.Kelly groupie who cant see true reality.

Advertisement
If there are going to be big changes on Offense then why is Enos traveling to see recruits? Why does your nephew know they are going to fire him but Enos doesn't know himself?

Advertisement
If there are going to be big changes on Offense then why is Enos traveling to see recruits? Why does your nephew know they are going to fire him but Enos doesn't know himself?

he never said Enos is being fired. Just said changes are on the way. It’s vague BS. It could be mean anything and technically he would be right

Every porst that cfc dude makes is a fail. But like a typical hoe he keeps snapping his neck going on and on. He acts like an R.Kelly groupie who cant see true reality.

Whoa buddy. Im not in the transfer portal getting ****ed on telling my uncle to spread gossip on cis.

Advertisement
I can see it now, he hires a replacement OC, nothing really changes, they use the change in offense as an excuse to buy 1 more year, Blake eats it up, Then in year 3 we win like 9 games, which is good enough for Blake, so Diaz gets a 4th year, and we're still probably struggling to win the Coastal....

@dsddcane legit what are the chances Highsmith would actually come here and be in charge of the football program? The way I see it the BOT like Blake James cause he can raise money, and some other sports haven't been bad (I like coach L). But he's clearly too much of a ***** to do **** to make us great at football again. So getting someone like Highsmith in here seems like our best hope imo..

I’m sure Hightower is a good kid. But I don’t want anyone on the team that walked out on his brothers mid season. Shame the coaches are doing him a disservice, but guess what, he quit on them. They have a right to object to that. Better if everyone goes their own way.

So hes just going out recruiting with the full expectation he's getting fired in a few weeks? Sounds a little strange
Coaches do this around the country all the time. The key is to keep it on the hush so the current program doesn't lose recruits because of it.

Advertisement
Unfortunately Manny is learning how to be a HC on the job at Miami with no other HC experience.

He went with a resume/big name (former bama staffer) OC hire and relied on a surface level, quick evaluation/search, instead of doing more research into what scheme would fit the team. With that came Enos buddies (Stubbs and Barry). All 3 have obv turned out to be awful and not the right fit.

Firing all 3 and hiring a young name (ie. Lashee) that will run the spread; would somewhat show me Manny at least is adapting and gets it

It would give me more confidence that maybe Manny is just a premature hire as opposed to maybe the absolute wrong hire

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back