Phone call today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement

We are such a mess as a program I don't know wtf to believe anymore

Might wanna explain to buddy not one single kid doesnt consistently get hit up by opposing coaches who recruited them out of high school. Whether you went to that school or not it's not a relationship that just disappears. Same as dugans still hits everyone up. Also just cause coaches reach out doesnt mean the conversation goes both ways in regards to football. Life is bigger than that. Also my nephew has no handler. He is his own man and makes his own decisions. But while its mentioned I'm just curious what people see cooney as. Everyone knows cooney is what brought dee & mark here. Wont even get into what goes on in the background when it relates to him and them cause they're not the problem. Ask mark how great this staff is and how they did him when he tried to transfer last year to floriduh or this year to penn st... if cooney isnt a handler I've never seen one then.

Might wanna explain to buddy not one single kid doesnt consistently get hit up by opposing coaches who recruited them out of high school. Whether you went to that school or not it's not a relationship that just disappears. Same as dugans still hits everyone up. Also just cause coaches reach out doesnt mean the conversation goes both ways in regards to football. Life is bigger than that. Also my nephew has no handler. He is his own man and makes his own decisions. But while its mentioned I'm just curious what people see cooney as. Everyone knows cooney is what brought dee & mark here. Wont even get into what goes on in the background when it relates to him and them cause they're not the problem. Ask mark how great this staff is and how they did him when he tried to transfer last year to floriduh or this year to penn st... if cooney isnt a handler I've never seen one then.

5C7306A4-8113-4D01-BAD6-093F6C2400D7.gif

Advertisement
Facts

Alot of people don't know about the Pope **** too...clueless fans here man

Advertisement
I'm not bragging *******...Its in response to your dumb self saying they don't know I exist....Guess they all were at a Non Existing humans home...Who tf would've thought??
Its okay bro you really dont have to lie to us. Im sure the rest of the board will still think you're cool even after you give up the charade.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back