Phone call today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Sad Why??...You ran your faqquit mouth...stay tf outta my converstions if ya dont like it...
Lol you live your life through others. You are a sad little hang around trying to remember the glory days that most people would look back on as the worst years of their lives.

Lol you live your life through others. You are a sad little hang around trying to remember the glory days that most people would look back on as the worst years of their lives.
How tf do I live my life through others??...I own everything I have....Home...2 Vehicles...Boat...etc...Nobody gave me Sh*t.....Self Made....Go run along....

Advertisement
if Manny dont fire Enos hes very stupid and will not last past this year. Enos is a waste of 1.5M

Goolius Boozler
I laughed.

source-7.gif

Advertisement
How tf do I live my life through others??...I own everything I have....Home...2 Vehicles...Boat...etc...Nobody gave me Sh*t.....Self Made....Go run along....
Oh im sure you do... yet here you are trying to impress people on a forum with your loose connection to Phillip Buchanan and ancient pictures of you standing next to guys that never knew your name.

Advertisement
Oh im sure you do... yet here you are trying to impress people on a forum with your loose connection to Phillip Buchanan and ancient pictures of you standing next to guys that never knew your name.
Look F Boy...Ive been friends with PB for over 20yrs...speak to him often, from the same area...Matter of fact...will be sitting at his table....So will @dsddcane....Again...go run along...

Advertisement
If they thought so lowly of him to trash him to other schools, then why’d they ask him to come back?

Dee says they "badmouthed" him but obviously won't elaborate. My point is what are they supposed to say positive? He caught 12 balls here and quit on the team. In the real world no one is going to blow smoke up their competitors *** for you for that.

Look F Boy...Ive been friends with PB for over 20yrs...speak to him often, from the same area...Matter of fact...will be sitting at his table....So will @dsddcane....Again...go run along...
Yeah im sure you will, but you see the sad thing is that you think that is some how supposed to mean something or impress anyone. I honestly feel bad for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back