Phone call today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
LOL strongest coach based on? oh yeah us having 0 pass rush during the beginning of the season, or him letting GR15 rot on the bench. 0 pass rush against FIU,

Recruiting? Roberts was committed prior, Moise was committed prior, William dad is a big Miami fan, the other Williams only came here because LSU/UF passed because he might be ***. That leaves Height.

Put his geriatric in a home or as analyst
And Auburn’s pushing for Height I think.

Advertisement
[Q

Possibly a recruit who has a relationship with THIS offensive staff??

Why would our resident CANE GREAT tell us what he and Diaz are talking about. Sounds like a him and Diaz problem to me.
I guess you’ve never looked at another team’s board at this time of the year. News flash: rumors like this are all over the place for multiple teams. Happens every year.

I don't necessarily disagree, but I think more of the problem is 1 out of every dozen DBs appear to want to play for Mike Rumph...Seems like a good guy, true cane, but can't recruit to save his life. The star whores will tell you "hey we got DJ Ivey"

Outside of T'corey Couch this man can't land anyone...Time to move on. And Banda seems to annoy the **** out of every kid he recruits, but at least he organizes his board better. It's mid-december and Rumph is still giving kids fake offers...He's totally overmatched. Bring a professional in here please
Dont think he controls who get offers. I believe the issues will be the same even with another DB coach.

Advertisement
LOL strongest coach based on? oh yeah us having 0 pass rush during the beginning of the season, or him letting GR15 rot on the bench. 0 pass rush against FIU,

Recruiting? Roberts was committed prior, Moise was committed prior, William dad is a big Miami fan, the other Williams only came here because LSU/UF passed because he might be ***. That leaves Height.

GR15 was on the bench because he was recovering from an injury.

We have had soooo many recruits who were big time miami fans (including parents) and they still go to other schools.

Just talked to some people inside the program... Diaz gunna push Enos to run an offense that scores more points. Really edgy stuff here. But also we’re bringing in Joe Montana to teach the QB’s what leadership is.

we don’t need a hall of fame QB to teach our QBs about leadership.

“We thought [Tate Martell] would help change the culture in our quarterback room.”

-Corch Manny Diaz (Summer 2019)

Advertisement

Do you ever actually look into or reasearch anything?

You constantly put your foot in your mouth and instead of looking into things you just die on the hill defending your ignorant statements.

Lot of this doesn’t make a lot of sense to
Me (OP content and ensuing discussion). Something amiss - not sure what it is.

Advertisement
With all due respect to what OP has accomplished as a player...No idea why he finds it important after discussing things with Diaz, to run and tell a message board?
Well you know he probably posted it because he can & wanted to ijs....

What diaz values at DB especially corner is the problem. All diaz and banda goofy *** talk about is tackling.
I'll never understand how these coaches can seemingly emphasize tackling so much and we can be so **** at it. Like do they just tell them "you need to tackle!!" And thats the end of practice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back