Phil Steele left Canes out of his preseason Top 25

Advertisement
1688693357672.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah, unfortunately outside of 2016, 17, a lot of prognosticators & betting forums have been very bullish on us year after, & we’ve made them look foolish year after year. Phil has been bullish on us often. ****, last yr coming off a 7-5 season from 2021, The AP had us at 16!!! We were 13th going in to the A&M game, & of course we know what happened thereafter.

It’s time for us to earn our keep. We’ve been hypebeast champion every season.

Yeah, unfortunately outside of 2016, 17, a lot of prognosticators & betting forums have been very bullish on us year after, & we’ve made them look foolish year after year. Phil has been bullish on us often. ****, last yr coming off a 7-5 season from 2021, The AP had us at 16!!! We were 13th going in to the A&M game, & of course we know what happened thereafter.

It’s time for us to earn our keep. We’ve been hypebeast champion every season.

It's like we've turned into Texas.

The media figure the law of averages means Miami is destined to return to an elite level at some point — so why not this season?

This is actually better, IMO. I’ve followed Thor for a really long time, he is SUPER knowledgeable about **** near every team and kid in the country.

He power ranked every team in the country as of today, and has Miami 32nd. However, he had us 72nd to end last season. Aside from Colorado (from 122nd to 72nd, a rise of 50 spots), he has Miami as the team with the 2nd highest jump from last year to this year. Essentially he’s saying Colorado and Miami will be the 2 most improved teams in the country. I’m with him. The more I look at this roster and Shannon Dawson/Lance Guidry, the more I see a team that can win 8-9 games.

Advertisement
This is actually better, IMO. I’ve followed Thor for a really long time, he is SUPER knowledgeable about **** near every team and kid in the country.

He power ranked every team in the country as of today, and has Miami 32nd. However, he had us 72nd to end last season. Aside from Colorado (from 122nd to 72nd, a rise of 50 spots), he has Miami as the team with the 2nd highest jump from last year to this year. Essentially he’s saying Colorado and Miami will be the 2 most improved teams in the country. I’m with him. The more I look at this roster and Shannon Dawson/Lance Guidry, the more I see a team that can win 8-9 games.

There’s only one Thor I fck w/ & he’s sure as **** not from Nystrom, he’s from Asgard.

Nothing wrong with that. Our over under shouldn’t be any higher than 7.5. Anyone ranking us is just a homer.

I threw back a few Amstels with Phil at Mope's last night.

Advertisement
Back