Peter Ariz on Fox Sports Florida Canes Preview

They didn't want you to look like some stiff uptight Junior Trump ****. Smart play.

Exactly! Why look professional! I mean all the talking heads on College Game Day and the NFL shows wear flip flops and t-shirts.

What does they know right?

Total *****...spoken from...

I know...I know...my promise...use your words...

Your HFA is flaring again.

autismspeaks.org

Advertisement
Very well done with your interview....Also good presence by moving out of the way when Herndon came up so that the audience could see his image.

Also well done with the language, no dead time or useless pauses, etc...

You have a nice career ahead of you in sports media....

[TWEET]771014909651857408[/TWEET]

Hmmmm, 9-3 prediction with an FSU win means we lose to ND plus 2 conference games other than FSU, and still win the Coastal. Or we lose to Appy State.

Not sure I buy the specifics of that prognostication.

My thoughts exactly.

There is no way IMO that we can go 9-3 beating FSU and win the Coastal. Pete, You're gonna need to explain this one to me.

There is a way. Lets say a lost to nd, vt, and pitt. Unc has fsu this year too. So they go 6-2 in conference and miami does , miami would win the coastal.

It's not a likely that we lose to vt and pitt and win the coastal. VT has BC and Cuse on the opposite side of the conference. They probably aren't losing 3 conference games.

They still have unc, pitt, and gt to play. Vt will likely go 7-5 this year. Pitt plays clemson. Its very possible this year 9-3 wins the coastal.

Advertisement
Good body language .... didn't stumble over words.... Very Confident presentation.....

Oh and Pete You did good too... LOL

Seriously .. nice job Pete!!!!

JC

Advertisement
Peter Ariz;2601801[B said:
]they told me no suit and tie
[/B]
They didn't want you to look like some stiff uptight Junior Trump ****. Smart play.

No one here said, "suit and tie."

All I suggested was a sports jacket will give you a leg up on others around you who go "casual."

You're stepping up, so look the part. You already know your stuff - look like it.

You're representing CIS.

You're representing WEZ.

Besides, chiks love the levi's, boots, and sports jackets - 'cause all the other little millennial f agg otts look alike - shirt tail out, and ****.

Nice stuff. Maybe I missed something but since when is Pete the owner of CIS?

Advertisement
I Like the Fit Pete guess these old dudes still think is 1996 wearing baggy suit pants still looking like Steve Harvey. hahahahahah

Pete, that was really good stuff.

Side view of the brunette to the right was better.

I think that's the left bro

Screen Shot 2016-08-31 at 4.17.17 PM.png

Advertisement
Hmmmm, 9-3 prediction with an FSU win means we lose to ND plus 2 conference games other than FSU, and still win the Coastal. Or we lose to Appy State.

Not sure I buy the specifics of that prognostication.

My thoughts exactly.

There is no way IMO that we can go 9-3 beating FSU and win the Coastal. Pete, You're gonna need to explain this one to me.

Just because you win the toughest game doesnt mean you cant drop one to a team of lesser talent

Advertisement
Back