Peter...Are there rumblings up in Gainesville?

I would call driving a kid home more than just a bumping into a recruit.

What else do you know about the situation that you can tell token?

I know the whole sitsiuation but I dont want to go into detail here but one thing that i do know is that many people are upset by the situation being reported even though it is the correct thing to do.

Since you know the whole situation....is this something for Cane fans to get excited about? Or usual rumblings that turn out to be nothing?

From what Ive been told there is nothing to be excited about.

Do you know exactly what Miami's role in this was, and/or how they found out about it?

Advertisement
if lets say Joker Phillips intentionally called the kid and set up a time to meet up and actively recruited him during dead period this falls in the level 3 of the newly adapted violation rules..

unless there are multiple coaches involved and this was something UF did as part of their recruiting then it can jump to a level 2 and then you are looking at serious issues.

If Joker Philips just simply bumped in to a recruit and decided to grab a coffee with him.. most likely he would not resign.

My guess, there was some evidence that UF discovered that shows Joker actively reached out or put himself in a position to see the recruit..

that being said. I think FSU is taking the lead in negative recruiting with this one so we should just sit

also to ANYONE talking smack about Miami turning them in... when you are bending the rules to get advantage.. don't be surprised when you get caught..

I would call driving a kid home more than just a bumping into a recruit.

What else do you know about the situation that you can tell token?

I know the whole situation but I dont want to go into detail here but one thing that i do know is that many people are upset by the situation being reported even though it is the correct thing to do.

The people that would be upset by it are no friends of our program anyway. Didn't hear too many of these scumbags crying foul when Muscorch was blatantly lying...errrr....recruiting against us.

Careful what you wish for. Yes, T-ROB getting the ax would be heaven sent. But Muschamp getting fired could be bad business. Imagine the gators making a great hire that makes a huge splash and gets them a huge boost recruiting wise. I hope its just T-ROB going, let Will run the gators in the ground at least for one more year please.

Yes, they could luck out with another urban type hire.

Usually when something sounds too good to be true it usually it isn't true. TRob isn't going anywhere unless MissChump gets fired after the season. If I'm wrong I will gladly eat crow.

Also, did anyone really expect Pete to post in this thread?

Last edited:
And another thing. Even if Trob does get cut loose we wont touch him. Keep dreaming. I'd love to have a true recruiting ace like that on our staff but it's not happening.

Advertisement
This is the SEC we are talking about, major recruiting violations don't happen there.

Actually, the swamp scum are one of the few sec teams the ncaa has punished in the past. I assume the ncaa thinks it is close enough to Miami to deserve punishment too.

Hope TRob is cut loose. We should be the first one in line ready to give him a "second chance" lol

yea right you ever heard of the term the rich get richer.. if florida let him go he will go to another SEC school maybe AUBURN OR TENN

Lets face it..Would you rather have Muschamp as DCood or remain stuck with Dono? Guy is a defensive wizard and Golden should open the doors if it all comes falling down in Gainsville..

Advertisement
Lets face it..Would you rather have Muschamp as DCood or remain stuck with Dono? Guy is a defensive wizard and Golden should open the doors if it all comes falling down in Gainsville..

:ibisroflmao:

Last edited:
did that guy just imply muschamp could be our DC if he gets fired?

Lol yes... Yes he did! ***** that! Listen if D'Onofrio didn't get fired after last season he isn't getting fired until Al gets fired. Especially with the bad blood, in no way would that phucker Muschump be hired at Miami ever.

So let me get this straight ---

- TRob is going to get fired because of violations, then come here to recruit for us
- Muschamp is going to get fired because of incompetence, then come here to coach defense for us a year after negatively recruiting against our program

Are you ****ers crazy?

Advertisement
As far as violations they have to first investigate (takes alot of time), put an accusation report together, validate the violations, give gaytors time to respond, review their response, decide which accusations are valid and then sometime before or after the season or next issue the penalty. So ain't nothing happening soon unless the NCAA says its investigating then maybe gayters get proactive and fire musky to get ahead of the case.

Will muschamp will kill it at Miami. He's great DC T-Rob can recruit elite defensive backs also. If Miami had Muschamp & coach T-Rob we would win the ACC by year 2

Will muschamp will kill it at Miami. He's great DC T-Rob can recruit elite defensive backs also. If Miami had Muschamp & coach T-Rob we would win the ACC by year 2

never in a million years Will Muschamp be here while Golden is here. he hates Muschamp. Muschamp not only negative recruited against us but Golden hate started at Temple when Muschamp Stole Tyler Murphy away from Temple a week before signing day just like they stole Brandon Powell a day before he enrolled.

Advertisement
So let me get this straight ---

- TRob is going to get fired because of violations, then come here to recruit for us
- Muschamp is going to get fired because of incompetence, then come here to coach defense for us a year after negatively recruiting against our program

Are you ****ers crazy?

Yes they are crazy.

Advertisement
Back