Peter...Are there rumblings up in Gainesville?

Then why does Florida suck balls?

I was thinking the same thing....He can't beat GA southern but he'll win the ACC. OK mane

He's a defensive coordinator. Not a head coach. Your reading comprehensive skills suck ballz

I read it correctly and stand by my statement that he can't beat GA Southern how the **** are they going to beat FSU, Clemson,VTech, etc. The problem is your opinion sucks ballz

He beat them 2 years ago went 11-1 in the SEC......... Suck on that. Let that marinate for a second

Now he has crashed back to earth going 4-8. Suck on that and let it marinate

Advertisement
I was thinking the same thing....He can't beat GA southern but he'll win the ACC. OK mane

He's a defensive coordinator. Not a head coach. Your reading comprehensive skills suck ballz

I read it correctly and stand by my statement that he can't beat GA Southern how the **** are they going to beat FSU, Clemson,VTech, etc. The problem is your opinion sucks ballz

He beat them 2 years ago went 11-1 in the SEC......... Suck on that. Let that marinate for a second

WAY too much sucking and balls in this conversation...either you 2 watch too much south park or you need to hit up Scores together

Winter Garden (Fla.) West Orange running back Dexter Williams, a current Miami commit, was considering a visit to Florida this weekend, but that trip is now off. The 6-foot, 190-pound speedster is now looking to visit Gainesville sometime next week along with teammate and current Florida commit Jalen Julius.

The Gators are hoping they can flip the Top247 back as they continue to look to add more speed to their offense.

247Sports currently ranks Williams as the nation's No. 62 overall prospect and the No. 4 running back in the 2015 class.

4-8 & STILL brought in a better recruiting class than Al Golden? NEXT......

Advertisement

WAY too much sucking and balls in this conversation...either you 2 watch too much south park or you need to hit up Scores together

You're right I'm going to stop talking to this fool and hit a strip club instead

Lost to Al Golden ON THE FIELD. NEXT.

21-16!!!!! Your gaturds SUCK! Let that marinate.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back