Peter...Are there rumblings up in Gainesville?

Unoah

Redshirt Freshman
Or is it just the daily thunderstorms. Alot of talk that there might be some news coming out of Gville of possible major recruiting violations, wondering if you knew anything or have heard anything?

Advertisement
251.jpg

Advertisement
I think a lot of trolling is going on at rivals mainboard. A lot gators saying Muschamp is gone, they are in big trouble, etc. Not any saying otherwise or in denial like there would be if it were true.

Advertisement
Obviously no one knows yet but it would be awesome if T Rob got canned. In the other thread Pete said that T-Rob might be gone as well and some people doubted him and he said "trust your boy"....that's all I needed to hear.

Advertisement
Careful what you wish for. Yes, T-ROB getting the ax would be heaven sent. But Muschamp getting fired could be bad business. Imagine the gators making a great hire that makes a huge splash and gets them a huge boost recruiting wise. I hope its just T-ROB going, let Will run the gators in the ground at least for one more year please.

Careful what you wish for. Yes, T-ROB getting the ax would be heaven sent. But Muschamp getting fired could be bad business. Imagine the gators making a great hire that makes a huge splash and gets them a huge boost recruiting wise. I hope its just T-ROB going, let Will run the gators in the ground at least for one more year please.

If there is anything to any of this, I'd be shocked to see Muschamp depart before the season. If there's a controversy, Muschamp will cut ties to save face (a la the Joker firing) and coach the team through the season. If it's a 6-6 season or worse, then the mighty Muschamp might be run out of town.

But a slow burn and fall here would be perfect.

Some recruiting violations come to light. Joker is fired. More recruiting violations come to light. TRob is fired. The media, perhaps aided only by an act of God, finally puts some pressure on UF for its repeated and callous disregard of the rules and civil conduct. Muschamp slogs through a disastrous season. Their recruiting class starts to fall apart. Florida wins six games, if that, when the season spirals down the tubes, like a heavy **** in a freshly cleaned bowl. Muschamp gets fired. The wheels fall off their recruiting class. They make a mediocre hire. And we get to watch the cycle repeat itself.

That's the perfect scenario. Lots of ifs and hopes have to fall in place there, but if there's smoke up in Gainesville, well then god ****, let's hope the flames soon follow.

Advertisement

If it is major violations, then they'd have to find a coach willing to deal with it. They may have an attractive job in Gainesville when there is no sanctions. But sanctions and the ****-poor offense that school has, you'd be hard pressed to find a decent coach. Willing to deal with the b.s.

Where is this rumor coming from? Or even better, where is it taking place? (Twitter, message board, on UF campus, etc..) Just curious!

Muschamp is an idiot...as much as it pains me to say this but urban meyer had a good thing going up there and muscramps is blowing it up, I am however happy he is shatting the bed.

Advertisement
Back