Peter...Are there rumblings up in Gainesville?

Advertisement
Will muschamp will kill it at Miami. He's great DC T-Rob can recruit elite defensive backs also. If Miami had Muschamp & coach T-Rob we would win the ACC by year 2

never in a million years Will Muschamp be here while Golden is here. he hates Muschamp. Muschamp not only negative recruited against us but Golden hate started at Temple when Muschamp Stole Tyler Murphy away from Temple a week before signing day just like they stole Brandon Powell a day before he enrolled.

Huh? Muschamp wasn't even on that UF staff... Murphy was a Meyer recruit... You're making things up...

The chances of Muschamp becoming the DC at Miami is about the same as Nevin Shapiro becoming a booster again.

Advertisement
Miami would never hire T-Rob.
Boo this man!!!

Kidding.

I understand the risks with NCAA scrutiny and the like, so I agree...I don't see Miami ever hiring him especially if he ever got canned at UFayg for violations. However...from just a pure football/recruiting POV, dude gets it done. If we could ever separate the rule-breaking side from the football/recruiting side that T-Rob brings...I'd hire him in a heartbeat.

Again, likely would never happen...we agree...but it would be nice.

Lets be real tho would he be an ace recruiter without breaking the rules?? Noone will ever know

Miami would never hire T-Rob.
Boo this man!!!

Kidding.

I understand the risks with NCAA scrutiny and the like, so I agree...I don't see Miami ever hiring him especially if he ever got canned at UFayg for violations. However...from just a pure football/recruiting POV, dude gets it done. If we could ever separate the rule-breaking side from the football/recruiting side that T-Rob brings...I'd hire him in a heartbeat.

Again, likely would never happen...we agree...but it would be nice.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You guys are acting like just because you aren't a succesful head coach you can't be a good coach. UF has had a very good defense, so I would be willing to say, no matter how much you hate UF, that Muschamp would prob be a pretty good DC somewhere. The chances he comes to Miami are extremely slim. But lets get one thing straight, He would be a significant improvement at DC than what we have now.

You guys are acting like just because you aren't a succesful head coach you can't be a good coach. UF has had a very good defense, so I would be willing to say, no matter how much you hate UF, that Muschamp would prob be a pretty good DC somewhere. The chances he comes to Miami are extremely slim. But lets get one thing straight, He would be a significant improvement at DC than what we have now.

thats not saying much at all

Advertisement
Well, it could be worse. The Gators could hire the magnificent specimen of coaching that is Skip Holtz. They would be irrelevant so fast FAU would be better than them.

Will muschamp will kill it at Miami. He's great DC T-Rob can recruit elite defensive backs also. If Miami had Muschamp & coach T-Rob we would win the ACC by year 2

Then why does Florida suck balls?

I was thinking the same thing....He can't beat GA southern but he'll win the ACC. OK mane

He's a defensive coordinator. Not a head coach. Your reading comprehensive skills suck ballz

I read it correctly and stand by my statement that he can't beat GA Southern how the **** are they going to beat FSU, Clemson,VTech, etc. The problem is your opinion sucks ballz

Careful what you wish for. Yes, T-ROB getting the ax would be heaven sent. But Muschamp getting fired could be bad business. Imagine the gators making a great hire that makes a huge splash and gets them a huge boost recruiting wise. I hope its just T-ROB going, let Will run the gators in the ground at least for one more year please.

Muschamp had a better recruiting class than Golden last year and we beat them. Not sure why anyone thinks it benefits us him staying.

Then why does Florida suck balls?

I was thinking the same thing....He can't beat GA southern but he'll win the ACC. OK mane

He's a defensive coordinator. Not a head coach. Your reading comprehensive skills suck ballz

I read it correctly and stand by my statement that he can't beat GA Southern how the **** are they going to beat FSU, Clemson,VTech, etc. The problem is your opinion sucks ballz

He beat them 2 years ago went 11-1 in the SEC......... Suck on that. Let that marinate for a second

Advertisement
Back